Extremeskins

I told you.

AkaD

when?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. when?

• Fire him before the end of the day
    • Fire him before next weeks game
    • Fire him before the bye week to give our new coordinator time to teach his system
    • Fire him at the end of the season
    • I am stupid and enjoy losing, so I dont want to hire Helton

Spurrier does not know how to coach pro ball. It has become painfully obvious in EVERY game so far, and especially the last two. He has no control over these guys what-so-ever, and he cannot adjust on the fly to NFL defenses. He has absolutely no knack for exposing ANY weaknesses on teams with PLENTY of weaknesses. I wish I could return the tickets I paid $545.00 for in November but I can't. I purposely picked the Seattle game to watch because I thought we could beat them. I don't think we could beat the Bengals now. I can't believe how embarrassing this team is. Oh well, maybe our next coach will be able to teach us how to play within the rules and call plays that don't play to opponents strengths.

Maybe not.

:paranoid:

Originally posted by AkaD

Spurrier does not know how to coach pro ball. It has become painfully obvious in EVERY game so far, and especially the last two. He has no control over these guys what-so-ever, and he cannot adjust on the fly to NFL defenses. He has absolutely no knack for exposing ANY weaknesses on teams with PLENTY of weaknesses. I wish I could return the tickets I paid $545.00 for in November but I can't. I purposely picked the Seattle game to watch because I thought we could beat them. I don't think we could beat the Bengals now. I can't believe how embarrassing this team is. Oh well, maybe our next coach will be able to teach us how to play within the rules and call plays that don't play to opponents strengths.

Maybe not.

Look at this guy, ready to jump off the "bandwagon" I could see if we were 1-5, you must have been watching a different team this season. This game is probably the worst we played but those other games we lost were close

In my opinion

Giants Loss- Fault of the defense on the drive in OT

Eagles Loss- The fault of the Offensive Line, Patrick couldve completed that to tie

Bucs Loss- The fault of the defense couldnt stop the same play

Know you want to blame Spurrier but if we wouldve won those games you would be the first guy screaming "We're going to the Super Bowl" :cheers:

Talk about a midlife crisis...

AkaD:

"I told you."

Well, aren't you special. If you knew this all along......why ON EARTH would you shell out $545 for tickets.

And....since we are so bad and won't win.......why not put those tickets on sale here. There are those of us who would go. No need making yourself more miserable by seeing this horrible team in person.

Blondie

What you fail to realize AirSarge and Champ, is that I never was on any bandwagon (like you) to begin with.

Where was I when we were winning? My friend is a photographer for the Skins, so I was most likely on the sidelines with him like I usually am every year and every game with my field photographer pass. And Champ, and I say that loosely, I wouldn't ever say anything about going to the Super Bowl unless we were in the NFC Championship game, and even then I doubt I would unless we were clearly ahead.

Oh, and Diesel... My signature says alot about me actually. You don't know me so you really haven't a clue about that. As for a childs game, I don't need adversity for that. Get a life dude.

And Skeletor... No, i'm not Clone.

As i've said before, Spurrier isn't the man for the job. He just doesn't learn. Simple as that. I would hate to see what might happen to our team if Snyder listened to these bandwagon fans who think Spurrier is going to take us somewhere. Quit defending him, he's a p*ssy, and you're just hurting the team. He has no business running a pro team.

I most whole-heartedly agree with Blondie. And if, despite my agreement, my head is shaking left to right in an apparant negative fashion ... rest assured it is merely from following the "shake" in her sig.

It was nice having you on the bandwagon. You're free to leave now.

Blondie.... I will go because I want to. I was just voicing some aggression after our ass whooping that I told you we'd receive. It isn't like we haven't gone through a miserable season before. I'm getting used to it. But I will still go to games and buy Skins gear because they're my team. Thanks for your concern though.

Thing is dude, I think we all know what your opinion is, and in general, especially after a loss like this, we just don't want to hear it. Why don't you go with your friend the Skins photographer next week and express these opinions to some of the guys on the sideline, or maybe even the coach himself?

AkaD,you sure do have very high expectations for a team with such a big turnover rate in personnel and a coach with only 1 1/2 seasons of experience. Rome wasn't built in a day. Look,if at the half-way point of next season we're not rolling,I'll be with you as far as the "Fire Spurrier Wagon" goes. There's 7 yrs of Norv Turner to undo here.It takes time and patience.The latter which you obviously don't have. And no,I don't know you but I can recognize a fair weather fan a mile away. We win next Sunday,you'll be here all hunky dory,giddy as a school girl. Book it...

Well now gee AkaD , didn't take long on that name calling now did it? Oh wait. That's right. "They started it". Problem here is that though you can go on about not being on the bandwagon all you want, but with posts like this one and others, that's the impression you're giving. That is in no way the fault of others. That's in your lap.

Wrong again.

All of you.

This is a message board. I can share my opinion no matter who disagrees with it. This is a little something I like to call "freedom of speech". Maybe you've heard of it sometime earlier in life before you became obsessed with kissing the Redskins' asses.

Is there some sort of rule that says you cannot be disappointed and frustrated with your team and have negative viewpoints?? I don't think so.

Fairweather fan?? Hahahahahaha!!! Do you even know what a fair weather fan is? It's someone who only wears their teams' hats, shirts, etc., when they're winning. It would also be, in a fan site such as this, someone who only comes in and brags when their team wins and is nowhere to be found when they lose. The only one that applies in this instance is the latter, but obviously I am here. If I were a fair weather fan I wouldn't have a basement filled with Redskins merchandise and dozens of autographed footballs and photos that i've taken on the sidelines for the past decade, now would I? It's so easy to point fingers in a website, but the truth of it is, you don't know me and I don't know you. You don't see me calling you all names just to feel better about our ass whooping like some lifeless fan do you? No. I will name-call in retaliation though, I am not above that.

Oldskool: "Why are you even here?"

1st off, none of your business. 2nd of all, if you all don't want to hear my negative views about my team then why are YOU EVEN HERE?!?!?! Why don't you find one of the many "In Denial & We'll still be great" threads to post in? Be my guest.

And yes, I do have high expectations for a TALENT LADEN TEAM Diesel. They're ALL pro's in this league. Using the "It takes years to come together as a team" excuse is not only b*llsh*t, but laughable. I'm not going to sit here and list the number of "new" teams that've succeeded, but I will if I must.

Oldskool, I am not "bashing the Skins", i'm bashing the coach. Big difference. Instead of being adolescent towards another Skins fan, why don't you all hold some accountability with our team.

Oh yeah, you think you're not a fan if you criticise your own team.

What a joke.

"Spurrier does not know how to coach pro ball. It has become painfully obvious in EVERY game so far, and especially the last two."

How astute of you. You sound like half a dozen articles I read ... last year.

"He has no control over these guys what-so-ever, and he cannot adjust on the fly to NFL defenses."

You might have a point here.

"I wish I could return the tickets I paid $545.00 for in November but I can't. I purposely picked the Seattle game to watch because I thought we could beat them. "

Sell them on Ebay.

"I don't think we could beat the Bengals now."

And you called ME an idiot? Please!

"I can't believe how embarrassing this team is."

Cry me a river. This team is not embarrassing ... they just haven't learned how to win football games yet. The Redskins have ALMOST all the pieces necessary to field a winning football team, but they can't get out of their own way. Penalties are killing us and, yes, that is a sign of coaching. Still, the world isn't coming to an end. It's just entertainment. If you're embarrassed, why not take up something a little lower-key. Knitting, perhaps.

"Brave, you're an idiot ..."

Bl0w me, knucklehead. :moon:

I'm not embarrassed dumb ass!! Hahahaha!!! How hard is it to decipher my intricate dialect??

Knitting? Umm...... No thanks. Playing hockey and writing will be just fine thanks. As for my Bengals comment, I was only being fescetious, but apparently even that is too difficult of an insinuation for you to follow.

1st of all, when one quotes 1st ammendment rights on a message board, time to back off. You're just a tad defensive. Funny thing, works both ways. Maybe you've heard of it sometime earlier in life before you became obsessed with sounding like a fair weather fan as opposed to acting like one, (the whole tickets thing comes to mind). As for this. "I will name-call in retaliation though, I am not above that' Horse****. Brave, for instance, in no way called you a name, yet you felt free to let fly. Now his was a retaliation.

Archived