Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Razzing Cowboys fans at FedEx

Redskins Ruckus

That's because you are a child of just 23 years. :) "Razzing" is something us old farts used back in our younger days. Today, the younger generation might say "****ing with", "screwing with" or probably some other phrase that I am no longer aware of now that my kids have moved out of the house.

Probably, I'd go with something more like clownin or roastin'

BTW, kids are usually off limits for razzing as long as they don't start running their mouths (which is rare for a Cowboys fan of any age).. I call this the Lisa Simpson rule:

Patty: It's almost nine o'clock.

Selma: Where is Homer anyway?

Patty: It's so typical of the big doofus to spoil it all.

Lisa: What, Aunt Patty?

Patty: Oh nothing, dear. I'm just trashing your father.

Lisa: Well, I wish that you wouldn't. Because, aside from the fact that he has the same frailties as all human beings, he's the only father I have. Therefore, he is my model of manhood, and my estimation of him will govern the prospects of my adult relationships. So I hope you bear in mind that any knock at him is a knock at me. And I am far too young to defend myself against such onslaughts.

Patty: Mm hm. Go watch your cartoon show, dear.

Theres only 1 reason why anybody will go to the "Redskins DRAFT Party" wearing anything else but Redskins gear...They want to be an ******* and to be razzled...they deserve everything they get and MORE

---------- Post added May-5th-2013 at 08:58 AM ----------

I saw a couple 1 was wearing a ravens jersey and the other a cowboys jersey...my question is WTF r they even doing there?

Still can't get over the fact that someone thinks wearing Cowboys gear to a Redskins draft party is a good idea. Attention-whoring at it's finest, imo. Like I said earlier, as long as you weren't using vulgarities and not being abusive, I don't see anything wrong with just booing someone and generally giving them a hard time. She should have expected as much. Still think her bf/husband is the biggest idiot in all this. He should have had enough sense to tell her to wear something else.

I made a post earlier that he should've talked to her about wearing something else, then admitted that's silly...because of something I remembered reading here on ES:

"Man Rule 1: Anything you wear is fine. Really.":pfft:

I have to secretly think HE was the attention whore...he just wanted his girl to take it. (And you know what word I would use for that kind of dude.);)

You’ve got to be joking right? A child minding their own business watching a football game dressed in an opposing teams colors is offensive.

I'm through with this thread and the immaturity that goes along with it. So long :beavisnbutthead:

Not that I ever have nor ever will razz a child, but I think you are thinking this WAY too hard. It's football. Like you said, it's supposed to be fun. Part of the fun is razzing other fans so long as it doesn't go too far. I've been in stores and see Dallass, Philly and Giants fans. I boo them and usually I get a chuckle, we talk some football and thats that. You haven't said how old your grandson is, so I'm not sure if he's a child under 13 or a teen.

We went to the Panthers/Redskins game here in Charlotte 2 years ago. My 9 year old Great-Nephew was with me and my mom. Had to fend off some drunken idiots in front of us from verbally abusing him. Say anything to me, but not him. He ended up in tears because of us arguing. I had to get stadium security and they calmed things down.

But seriously, with you whole paragraph, you sound like you are at a anti-war rally with you post.

Archived