Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Yahoo Baseball League Needs Some Owners

Hailskins94

Hey Everyone,

I have some spots open this year for my free H2H league. I've doing this league for awhile now just for the love of the game basically. Its pretty laid back, but I always ask that every owner stay active throughout the year. The scoring is pretty standard because I just wanted to keep it simple.

We played with 10 last year but I would love to have 12 again this year.

If anyone is interested the link is below:

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo....eague?.scrumb=

League ID: 36524

Password: dexter

Hope to see you all in there.

Sorry guys, I screwed up. It is fixed now and you should be able to join.

thanks!

---------- Post added March-4th-2013 at 08:17 PM ----------

I signed up, but I'm going to tell you up front, I'm dropping out immediately if your draft is autopick. If I can't pick my own team, forget it.

Is this an autopick league? I also would not be interested in an autopick league

---------- Post added March-4th-2013 at 08:19 PM ----------

If you guys want i can start another league, and maybe do $10 per team or something small?

I would be interested. I would love to try a dynasty league with minor leaguers. I think it would be fun, but that would probably require a level of commitment that most people are not willing to invest...

Yeah guys my league is autopick so I understand if you want to drop out. I just don't have time for a draft and I wanted to play some fantasy this year to keep up with the game more. I know it sucks not being able to pick your team. Maybe I should just join someone else's league also if I cant fill mine to at least 10.

Everyone in the league is usually very active and makes trades though so it has been a fun league so far just to screw around with.

Archived