Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox Madden 13 online franchise league

CooleyNaMean

We're almost through one full season on xbox online and could use some more members to fill out our league. We haven't allowed cpu trades to this point, so you will get the full team you sign up for. The cool thing about this league is that no one is exceptional. Our best player has been beat. It's fun, we're possibly expanding trades to involve the cpu in the draft, so join. If you want in, reply to this with ur gamertag or msg me.

Teams available are...

NFC EAST:

Cowboys

NFC NORTH:

Lions

Bears

NFC SOUTH:

Saints

Falcons

NFC WEST:

Cardinals

AFC EAST:

Jets

AFC NORTH:

Browns

Bengals

AFC SOUTH:

Texans

Jaguars

Titans

AFC WEST:

Raiders

Chargers

Chiefs

Obviously, we're looking for more AFC teams at this moment. But I plan on gathering more members so if anyone would like an NFC team I could probably make that happen.

I tried to do one earlier this year but I could never get the Ea connected careers to work. Then there was the hurricane, then I gota new job, etc, etc, and I never got around to it.

I SUCK at Madden, but I do like to play, so I am interested. But I need to know how many games are played per week, advance schedules, etc. It's tough for me to commit to more than two games per week at my age.

Also, what teams are available? My gamertag is Coooooooooley (9 o's). I havent turned the box on lately anyway, so PM or responding here will likely work better.

We advance every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights at midnight. Several teams are available, I can't tell you off the top of my head at the moment. I will post which teams are available when I get online tonight.

But, I remember you from being in XM in madden 12 and will hit you up on xbox tonight. If you can't get on, let me know here if you're still interested.

Archived