Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Career advice, need opinions!

benskins26

When ppl talk about their dreams and their pursuit... I like to ask them what are they willing to sacrifice for their dreams. It`s a loaded question.

You seem to not even want to give up some of your time to `kick the tires`. I think you need to re-evaluate your priorities.

When ppl talk about their dreams and their pursuit... I like to ask them what are they willing to sacrifice for their dreams. It`s a loaded question.

You seem to not even want to give up some of your time to `kick the tires`. I think you need to re-evaluate your priorities.

I think that's a fair question. I'm definitely willing to do it in this case though- skipping the company christmas party to do so actually. I think this is more an issue of me getting my hopes up. I'm afraid to walk in there, love it, and not get an offer.

I think that's a fair question. I'm definitely willing to do it in this case though- skipping the company christmas party to do so actually. I think this is more an issue of me getting my hopes up. I'm afraid to walk in there, love it, and not get an offer.

Well then, that`s a completely different set of circumstances (ie. the emotion of anxiety) than soliciting career advice :-) No worries. I understand your anxiety and I hope it all works it for you.

Archived