Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Blog: London Miced Up

just654

- Telling Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw “It’s on!” after making a tackle.

I believe the full quote was: "Trying to kick me? Oh its on now."

---------- Post added December-7th-2012 at 07:20 PM ----------

I don't see any reason why anyone would have been hard on him at any point.The guy has been fighting through various injuries and is 37 years old, yet he always shows up.He is human,there are going to be times when London doesn't make a play but it is never due to lack of effort.He has played with a less than stellar supporting cast and still been very effective. He has been a remarkable player throughout his tenure in Washington.Would love to see him stay on in some sort of capacity when he retires.

Even playing through injury last Sunday he lead the team in tackles. He is obviously past his prime and banged up, but he is still an emotional and knowledgeable captain on defense, and he is still a tackling machine. I hope we can get a couple more years like this out of him. If its just for one season, I would take an injured and aging Flecth over most guys 10 years younger than him.

In my opinion, Fletcher is a HOF caliber MLB. His production over the last decade is comparable to Ray Lewis and better than Brian Urlacher. Add his consecutive games streak in there and you have a HOFer.

Archived