Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SOLD 2 LL tix vs Panthers.

dgreen

any chance you have three? :)

Nope. If you can find one near section 131, I'll gladly sell you my two and you can probably sit together after scoping out the seating situation after the first quarter. Not ideal, but it's an option if you can't find three together.

Did you call the ticket office and try to get some? Usually there are some available from the opposing team returning tickets. Or, what about SRO? Buy one of those and then try to sit together?

Nope. If you can find one near section 131, I'll gladly sell you my two and you can probably sit together after scoping out the seating situation after the first quarter. Not ideal, but it's an option if you can't find three together.

Did you call the ticket office and try to get some? Usually there are some available from the opposing team returning tickets. Or, what about SRO? Buy one of those and then try to sit together?

Yes, I have found 3 together in the 400 section, mostly up around the 15th row or higher. Since this is my daughters first game (4 y/o) I was hoping to find something closer. Nervous to get two and then 1 somewhere else and a hard ass usher checks all three tickets as we head to our seats.

Yes, I have found 3 together in the 400 section, mostly up around the 15th row or higher. Since this is my daughters first game (4 y/o) I was hoping to find something closer. Nervous to get two and then 1 somewhere else and a hard ass usher checks all three tickets as we head to our seats.

I definitely understand the hesitation because getting caught would suck (and possibly test your own moral parameters). But, just an FYI, the usher at my section has never asked to see my tickets. As long as you look like you know where you're going, you should be fine. I'm almost willing to guarantee that you could buy your daughter a ticket anywhere in the stadium and get her to sit with you. Even better, carry her and have your ticket ready to show if they ask. I doubt they'd force you to show them her ticket.

---------- Post added October-31st-2012 at 04:48 PM ----------

If there isn't an empty seat, it wouldn't be the worst thing to have her sit in your lap...of course, that could lead to someone telling on you or an usher noticing.

Archived