Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fletcher's condition, reminds me of Samuels...

Zarg

one of my favorite defensive impact free agents was Wilber Marshall ... an absolute stud when he was with the Bears. Petitbon's schemes in Washington didn't showcase Marshall to be a visible dominance like he was in Chicago, but IMHO, he was an all-around solid force and was the missing puzzle piece to Petitbon's defense.

Riggo! Holy Shnike's! Jeeeezzz.. how could I forget!? Wilbur was absolutely dominant... loved the way that guy played as well, reminded me of LT. But he will forever be remembered as a Bear rather than a Skin... .

Even though I don't like to admit it. London Fletcher has been slowing down this year. He looks just a little bit slower and hits with a little less pop. This year was the first time I've watched Fletch square someone up and hit them and they didn't go down in the opposite direction.

At the same time we have Perry Riley who's has all but established himself as a good ILB in the league, we've got a rook in Keenan Robinson who plays fast and is touted as a good coverage backer and we have the reliable Lorenzo Alexander a downhill banger that can pass rush.

I actually like our group of ILB even better then the less then 100% Fletcher. I suspect Fletcher will still make the trip to Pittsburgh even if he doesn't play just to have him on the sideline in LBs corps ear coaching them up.

Yup - I've always loved Ken Harvey's play! I remember meeting him once in person - I know NFL players are huge, but dude is built like a tank. .... Would be tough to see London's streak end, but obviously, getting healthy is the main focus. OMG just has to rise up again if London can't roll.

Oh my goodness, yes he is. I met him a couple years ago, and he's in ridiculous shape. Easily looks like he could strap on some pads again and play in the league if he wanted to.

I really feel bad for Fletcher. I think if this continues, he needs to start thinking about retirement. I really respect the guy and hope the best for him. He's a true Redskin but he looked pretty bad today. It honestly looks health related because he never looks THIS off.

Archived