Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can anyone help me? Trying to find on the internet a Redskin IPhone 4s Silicone cover for my phone...

redskins4ever28

First of all Im sorry if this is in the wrong spot. If it is, please move it. I have the Iphone 4S, and I bought the expensive Otter protector for it. Well, my silicone cover is starting to wear and tear, but the hard shell protector underneath is totally in perfect shape. So I came on the internet looking for a Redskin silicone cover for the Otter protector/Iphone 4S, but seems like I just cant find the right thing. Has anyone ordered one before? If so could you show me the website? Thanks.

Did you try Amazon?

I just have the free case apple gave me with my I4

Best case of all time!

Put some redskins stickers on it.

---------- Post added July-15th-2012 at 12:18 PM ----------

First of all Im sorry if this is in the wrong spot. If it is, please move it. I have the Iphone 4S, and I bought the expensive Otter protector for it. Well, my silicone cover is starting to wear and tear, but the hard shell protector underneath is totally in perfect shape. So I came on the internet looking for a Redskin silicone cover for the Otter protector/Iphone 4S, but seems like I just cant find the right thing. Has anyone ordered one before? If so could you show me the website? Thanks.

Unless otter makes them, you probably won't have much luck.

Archived