Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Selling a few game jerseys

cooleyfans47

Hey, I've got 5 game worn jerseys that I need to sell and I wanted to post them here first before ebay. Looking for $750-$1500 for them.

Jason Campbell 10/4/2009 vs TB with pink Captain patch

JC17 TB 1

JC17 TB 2

JC17 TB 3

Clinton Portis 11/3/2008 vs Pitt autographed with inscription "MNF Steelers Game Worn"

Clinton Portis 1

Clinton Portis 2

Clinton Portis 3

Clinton Portis 4

Santana Moss 9/27/2009 vs Detroit autographed with inscription "vs Lions 10-178-TD"

Santana Moss 1

Santana Moss 2

Santana Moss 3

Santana Moss 4

Chris Cooley 12/14/2008 vs Cincinnati autographed with inscription "vs Bengals 12/14/2008"

CC47 Bengals 1

CC47 Bengals 2

CC47 Bengals 3

Chris Cooley 10/12/2008 vs Rams autographed with inscription "vs Rams 10/12/2008"

CC47 Rams 1

CC47 Rams 2

CC47 Rams 3

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

$1500???? Good luck amigo

This!

I just received an email from Lance at JO Sports telling me as a repeat customer if I had my eye on something to contact them as everything was negotiable. Seems like 20 years of basement dwelling has shrunk the market for our beloved Skins.

And not to knock you but you would be lucky to get anything above $500 for any one of those guys. Maybe Moss since he will be the only one left on team after June 1st.

Let me ask you guys something.

Let's say you placed an ad for tickets, and people came onto your ad thread and said "Dude those seats suck!" and "I'll give you a buck and a half", etc etc.

Unless you see something fraudulent, let's keep the negative comments to ourselves. If you have something you really want to say regarding gamers, make a thread of your own.

This request falls under

Rule 5: Please be respectful of your fellow members.

And

Rule 18: Because MTH said so.

Thanks.

ES Staff

• 2 weeks later...

Archived