Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

XBOX 360 Madden 12 League is looking for a few good SIM members.

kiingspadee

First off I wanted to say this is a very dedicated league. We have two leagues going that are intertwined together in terms of rules, members, and even share the same message board.

Vesti Madden League (VML) is in need of a few owners (Extreme Madden [XM] could also use a few members but probably won't add members until the end of the season)

VML is just about to enter the playoffs and should move very quickly. We had some trolls and guys who were bringing drama and negativity to the league so LL56, some owners, and myself felt it would be best that we just replaced these guys.

VML is going to be entering season three and XM is currently in season two.

This is for SIM PLAYERS ONLY (no this does not mean we SIM the games it is basically saying play like you see on Sundays - we have rules where you can click here to read) The rules are not negotiable - read them, learn them, and abide by them at all times.

Many guys here in Extremeskins are apart of these leagues and will tell you how much fun it is. Go look around the website and check out the things we are doing, implementing, and things going on in the leagues.

A few things we do:

End of season awards, weekly predictions, interview coaches (users), and even are going to be setting up a youtube account (VML already has one and XM is getting one soon) so you can show off your highlights.

This is for MATURE adults (all ages are welcome however). Trash talking is appreciated but when you go the route of disrespectful and tasteless it will not be tolerated. If you cheese (exploit glitches) then just keep moving on.

Here are the teams available:

Seahawks

Saints

Jaguars

Colts

Bills

Dolphins

Cowboys

We also use http://xtreme-football.net/VML for all of the team related features. Basically the XBOX is used to set up your depth chart and play your games. You NEVER do any transaction through the XBOX all are through the website due to a salary cap.

So come join us and have some fun!

I'd like to play! I have played Madden forever but never done an online franchise... I will take the Dolphins...

did you sign up to the forums? Have you read the rules yet? I am fine with you taking over the Phins just need to make sure your caught up and everything. You may want to be online later tonight (I'd say midnight EST) and jump in a party with me and the other guys to catch up on anything you may need to know

Oh stop....I know you hated the TC but a recent trade would show you how wrong you were of it.

Patrick Peterson

Beanie Wells

5th round pick

for

Abraham

Some young B potential CB

Rodgers an A potential RB

1st round pick I think it was

and the ed reed and ray lewis trade for basically everyone that was younger than them? and a pick? The point of the TC to me is just stupid because it shouldn't critique a trade me and another GM come to.. unless its beyond rape.. you guys agreed a 3rd was enough so a 2nd rounder wasnt "rape".

---------- Post added January-12th-2012 at 07:20 PM ----------

League was pretty decent outside of that. I didnt like a few of the rules changes towards the end, but i would've dealt with them.

We have reasons for our rules. Sucks you left over something like that....all your other trades we allowed to go through. Oh well though

i just think some of the reasons take away from the experience which is why i left. The other trades are basically how i think the league should go.. protecting GMs from themselves is unrealistic and you guys say you want to stay realistic. Enjoy ya league though.

Like im looking at this trade that seemed to be approved by the league idk though

- Mercedes Lewis (TE/95/A/28)

- Dawan Landry (FS/85/A/29)

- Beyele Tarver (WR/78/B/22)

- 3rd Round Draft Pick (JAC)

Jaguars Get:

- Ed Reed (FS/98/A/33)

- Ray Lewis (MLB/95/A/37)

didnt seem fair to me even if you dropped the 3rd rounder to a 4th or 5th.

but then again idk if it went through.

Archived