Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for a few GOOD players to take over team in established PS3 league.

Drew_Fl

I hope you guys are having fun in this league. If you also want to play in another league, I have an established league with about 24 people that have been playing together since madden 10. I'd like to add a couple more players that have some skill, b/c there are several players in my lg who excel in lobby ball as well as a sim lg, like ours. Here are some open teams and key players. If you join, I know it sucks to not draft your team, but there is a rookie draft coming soon and there are always people looking to make trades.

Some of the best people I've played in madden play in this lg, so if you think you can stand up to the challenge, let me know. If you get in good with us, you'll always have a place to play some good madden every year instead of trying to find lgs that repeatedly fall apart after 1 season.

Seahawks: Witten, Forte, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Seymour, Chris Harris

Jaguars: Peppers, Kevin Williams, Lance Briggs, Karlos Dansby, Cullen Jenkins, Jammer

Chiefs: Ryan Clady, Sam Bradford, Winslow, Jonathan Stewart, Ngata, Woodley, Lamarr Houston, Cofield

Lions: Great o-line, Cutler, James Harrison, John Abraham, Quintin Mikell

Steelers: Davin Joseph, Cooley, Sanchez, Crabtree, DeMarcus Ware

• 2 weeks later...

hey man i'm really sorry b/c i forgot to get in contact with you b/c i keep forgetting about this section of the board. unfortunately, we started season 3 and are about to finish week 1. your team is 0-1, but I still would love to have you play and if you're decent you can win your division. my psn is cas850 if you're still interested.

hey man i'm really sorry b/c i forgot to get in contact with you b/c i keep forgetting about this section of the board. unfortunately, we started season 3 and are about to finish week 1. your team is 0-1, but I still would love to have you play and if you're decent you can win your division. my psn is cas850 if you're still interested.

Yeah, I'm still interested. Could you send me an invite/ tell me the details about how to join the league. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived