Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Stamp

stratoman

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp.

REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp when purchasing your stamps at the post office. To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

:puke: :puke:

Blaming all muslims for the actions of the extremists your talking about is ignorant and endangers more American lives. The fanatics who committed those acts were very bad Muslims, and it had little or nothing to do with their religion, and even less to do with the religion of the other billion Muslims in the world.

Anyone who is actually interested in stopping terrorism is looking for more ways, like the stamp above, to reach out to our Muslim brothers and sisters, and help them achieve the same human rights and freedoms that we enjoy in America.

Originally posted by just skins baby

Betcha don't find any Christian symbols in the middle east.

Shouldn't this be filed under separation of church and state?

When are the Nazis gonna request their own stamp?

Betcha if there was a Christain Stamp in the United States some group would find it offensive!

:bsflag:

Originally posted by fuji869

Betcha if there was a Christain Stamp in the United States some group would find it offensive!

Err...there are Christian stamps, Fuji. And Jewish stamps and Kwanzaa stamps. A stamp for everyone.

Originally posted by stratoman

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001! REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks! Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp.

Jeez, folks. Take it easy. It's to commemorate a frickin' holiday. Remember that there are some MUSLIMS who are AMERICANS too and HATE the TERRORIST SCUM who attacked AMERICA. Let them CELEBRATE their HOLIDAY.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

:doh: Stratoman

I am a Muslim and like 99.99 percent of American Muslims think Bin Laden is an idiot, the attacks were riddiculous and he deserves to die a horrible death.

Ignorant comments are just silly. And it took us YEARS to get this stamp (I was writing letters as a 3rd grader about it)

Muslim attack. Bah. Tim McViegh was a Christian and attacked America. I guess thats a Christian attack

Originally posted by Air Sarge

SkinsHokieFan,

Just out of curiousity, why do you think the public doesn't hear more comments like yours? Why aren't more muslims out on the news condeming bin laden publicly? It would do a world of good for the image of peaceful muslims.

I agree, you don't hear the "peace loving" muslims coming out in droves to condem what the so called "few" extremists are doing in the name of Ali. And McViegh was a rouge terrist who some say was backed by muslim extremists.:puke:

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Blah blah. This is one of the more silly threads that I have read on extremeskins ever and this will be my final say in it.

I agree that Muslims who fervently oppose Bin Laden and his fringe fanatics need to speak up louder. There are many groups out there that are attempting to get their voices heard but just are not doing a good enough job of that. Just like the Klu Klux Klan does not represent America (the KKK being a fringe, extremist group) these guys do not represent our faith. However if the KKK had dropped an atom bomb on Hiroshima in 1945 then people would equate Americans and the KKK. I hope this analogy somehow gets my point across.

A stamp is a stamp. Most likely 99 percent of the people that buy this stamps will be Muslims like me at the end of Ramadhan. And this stamp has been out for a while. If you dont like it I am not gonna make you buy it nor will I care if you buy it.

Once again as to why the public doesn't hear more comments like mine? Quite honestly we suck at getting out the message that those like me are trying to send and plain old fear. The few times Muslims have condemned Muslims some Irani mullah issued a fatwah for thier death. However Ancalagon did a good job of finding a website that shows many many Muslims do condemn Bin Laden's actions and the actions that were taken in the name of Islam on September 11th, 2001

Archived