Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

STL vs SF 31-16????? Commish?!?!!!!

freestyln

in another league (vesti) the rams owner is also in my division and we played twice this week 49ers/rams, vikes/det. I took the detroit game but didnt switch my defensive book back to the 3-4 from the 46 and san fran is in no way shape or form able to run the 46. Long drives by st.louis limited my oppurtunities on O and really the score was 16-24 and a td happend trying to go for the turnover under 2 min remaining. Overall close game and hes a good player so no excuses but I see him again.

Good recap, but why can't you run the 4-6 with the 49ers? I can see it happening unless he's going all out pass.

---------- Post added November-22nd-2011 at 11:58 AM ----------

oh and you have Patrick Willis who can scrape or cover

Usually I us the 4-6 with detroit or the bengals online based on the overall talent both teams have on the DL,LBS, and secondary. San Fran has talented pieces but overall secondary speed isnt on par to run the 46 how I am comfortable with. The dl is decent in a 46 for SF but not gonna generate the same push as say fairley,suh or peko with cincy. Lb wise willis is a stud and bowmans nice but his starting franchise rating was 73 I think so definatly not where it should be for his real life play. Im alot more comfortable using a 3-4 with san fran at the end of the day to protect the weakness of the guys vs trying to figure it up on the fly from a 46 book I started getting,into a few weeks ago.

I didnt expect to not loose anyway so whatever its cool and now I can rest my main guys for the playoffs :)

Usually I us the 4-6 with detroit or the bengals online based on the overall talent both teams have on the DL,LBS, and secondary. San Fran has talented pieces but overall secondary speed isnt on par to run the 46 how I am comfortable with. The dl is decent in a 46 for SF but not gonna generate the same push as say fairley,suh or peko with cincy. Lb wise willis is a stud and bowmans nice but his starting franchise rating was 73 I think so definatly not where it should be for his real life play. Im alot more comfortable using a 3-4 with san fran at the end of the day to protect the weakness of the guys vs trying to figure it up on the fly from a 46 book I started getting,into a few weeks ago.

I didnt expect to not loose anyway so whatever its cool and now I can rest my main guys for the playoffs :)

You're right about the 46 and speedy backs, but with 'los and (forgot the other CBS name), they have the strength to jam/press while you generate pressure. But you do need an agile FS for support.

Ha! Ye, Ford and McFadden got hurt at the right time, cuz they'll be back for the playoffs.

...Anyone that came over from the Vesti Madden league is someone to watch out for.

Where do I apply? ;)

Yep, there are only one or two guys that I have small complaints about but no one that I really think brings down the competition in the league. I love that we are intertwining the two leagues - will only improve things. In season three I want to migrate a few other guys to bring us to a full 32 but the invitation will go to only a select few because no offense to anyone but we are going to want people that have proven themselves here and someone that could bring competition up.

Yep, there are only one or two guys that I have small complaints about but no one that I really think brings down the competition in the league. I love that we are intertwining the two leagues - will only improve things. In season three I want to migrate a few other guys to bring us to a full 32 but the invitation will go to only a select few because no offense to anyone but we are going to want people that have proven themselves here and someone that could bring competition up.

whatchatalkinabout.jpg?1289896075

Archived