Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wapo- Sponsor of Tennessee guns in bars bill charged with having a gun while driving drunk

@DCGoldPants

Wow that was fast. You had your response fired off in less than a minute!

And nah, I don't hate guns, but I sometimes worry about people that worship them.

I don't worship much of anything definitely not a weapon (even though I prayed that my M4 would shoot straight when I was in Iraq) so if you are referring to me you are way off as usual

Never said drinking alcohol and guns where a great idea, a Permit Holder is not allowed to drink while carrying so the alcohol is not in the picture for the permit holder, and I'm pretty sure you get what I mean about the criminal shooting piece, come on Bang your better than that. By the way 2014 won't change a damn thing down here very pro-gun and very conservative that's why I live here you can keep Md.

well, 2014 is when i'm planning to be outta here. That's all. This country has gone insane.

If the gun holder can't drink , why go to such lengths to be sure he can have it in a bar?

Seems to me to be one of those things that really doesn't have any positive reasoning other than "it's my gun, i can take it where i want".. which isn't really much of a reason.

I only live in MD because the law says I have to keep my son in the same state as his mother. I friggin HATE this place. Once he's 18.. he's off to college,, and i'm just off.

~Bang

well, 2014 is when i'm planning to be outta here. That's all. This country has gone insane.

If the gun holder can't drink , why go to such lengths to be sure he can have it in a bar?

Seems to me to be one of those things that really doesn't have any positive reasoning other than "it's my gun, i can take it where i want".. which isn't really much of a reason.

I only live in MD because the law says I have to keep my son in the same state as his mother. I friggin HATE this place. Once he's 18.. he's off to college,, and i'm just off.

~Bang

Its about protection in the dark secluded parking lot at Red Lobster (name your restaurant that serves alcohol here, by the way I don't go to bars) as you walk to and from your vehicle and yes the world is such a place that you need to be prepared to defend yourself or become a victim. Good luck with the "off" thing.

Archived