Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LL56s Extrememadden league: TEAM draft this evening ! please read..

Lavarleap56

Nope everything is good. It will be quicker because you already have a list of everyone (still need a few more) but anyways this way not everyone needs to be on. You just have them post what team they want after the official list is put out. The old saying I love to use "work smarter not harder" and I figure having a quick automated generator will be less work because we all can see what the draft order is and if people can't make it tonight they still can choose the team they want. Just trying to help out - one of the members here can vouch for me. Jaybrant was in one of my leagues I ran NCAA/Madden at the same time with the same group of people and it was one of the most successful and organized leagues. So I am always here to help.

I appreciate all the help and really its going to take everyone to have the league we all want to have.

I appreciate all the help and really its going to take everyone to have the league we all want to have.

I am always here to help. As jay has said I have ran successful leagues in the past so will offer advice on what works and what doesn't (there is somewhere you can look for things that do not work)

lol... i guess ill do 10 teams id be.. hmmmm lets see

1. Redskins

2. Cardinals

3. Detroit

4. Vikings

5. Saints

6. Falcons

7. Houston

8. Indy

9. Seattle

10. Cowboys (nothing to do with the team there is a reason why i would take this team)

lol... i guess ill do 10 teams id be.. hmmmm lets see

1. Redskins

2. Cardinals

3. Detroit

4. Vikings

5. Saints

6. Falcons

7. Houston

8. Indy

9. Seattle

10. Cowboys (nothing to do with the team there is a reason why i would take this team)

I think it may have to do with battling for the NFC East?

Any announcement on draft time yet?

When I get home Im going to random the selection order and create a selection thread. Members can es chat, party chat, or post if they like while selection is goin on. Everyone should be ready to go by 10pm or have your top ten list of teams if your unable to be live when your selection is up.

---------- Post added October-10th-2011 at 09:37 PM ----------

Selection order will be up before the draft so people can know the order.

ETA for selection

Going to do 3 min but I don't think people will take all of that time. I've asked a few times for members preferred list of teams in case they don't attentd to draft and havnt received many. Members that havnt posted their list will be passed in the draft order as a result if not ready to make a selection.

Going to do 3 min but I don't think people will take all of that time. I've asked a few times for members preferred list of teams in case they don't attentd to draft and havnt received many. Members that havnt posted their list will be passed in the draft order as a result if not ready to make a selection.

Ok lemme rephrase what time?

Archived