Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: How d'ya like Mike Shanahan now?

Popeman38

Only it says "PRESEASON" right before and it has "WEEK 1, WEEK 2," etc. Oh yeah, and it has the RESULTS of the game.

Lazy journalism.

Yes, I know it says preseason, but logically, when we're looking at these schedules, we read from top down. I notice myself that when I'm looking at the schedule, I'm looking at the helmets first, and where the game is being played at secondly. Everything else is after the fact. I do agree that if you're doing research for a publication, then one should look at everything with a fine tooth comb before putting it in print. I'm just saying that if you're not a diehard 'skins fan who visits the official site on a regular basis and already kind of know who the Redskins are playing, then I can see how one would mistaken the preseason schedule as being part of the regular schedule. Either way, not a big deal, and not sticking up for the journalist, but I can see how it can get confused.

After reading this thread I believe that I just may have the answer to BSPN's inability to report fair, concise articles anyway affiliated with the Washington Redskins. I firmly believe that the Redskins will have to make it deep into the playoffs for about 5 years straight until we get any breaks from the media. I mean ever since Danny brought the team and his attempts to buy a trophy we have been the laughing club med of the NFL. But to have a transgendered "beat" reporter write a story and it get's published I guess some press is better than no press. I played nice though I sent her a good recipe for southern corn bread.....LOL!!!!

The best part is you don't even have to look at a schedule to figure out that's wrong. If we're already playing the Jets and the Patriots, it's impossible for us to play two other AFC teams from a completely different division. Stuff like this kills me.

You really didnt think espn actually knew how things work in the NFL did you?

I mean the iggles are going to be in the superbowl because they have vick, who sells great tv. Plus they signed all those overpayed vets. They forgot that the iggles are a sub .500 team with vick under center.

Atlanta has Matt Ryan dude. He is the next coming of P. Manning. Write them in for some playoffs.

The cowturds, well thats america's team. They always have a shot at the super bowl. And all those games Romo sits to pee chokes away....it the receivers fault man....they will be in the post season.

J-E-T-S, Mark Sanchize, GQ magazine and their coach said they will be there...they might be playing vick in the superbowl.

The Bills have a QB that went to Harvard..they will suck again.

The 49ers, well they have sucked for the past 20yrs...they will suck again.

The Titans, they have old @$$ Hasselback and just got rid of the greatest coach they have ever had....they wont do $#!^.

Raiders..al davis, j campbell, lost the dude that now plays with the dream team...yea, dont think we will see them competeing.

Last but not least..the SKINS...will they might win 2 games. so yea, they are last and the least....rex grossman...c-mon man!!!

SOOOO...does this article from espn REALLY surprise you...I didnt think so!

Archived