Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

yahoo fantasy football question- cant cut list?

grego

i've been playing yahoo fantasy football for 10 years. i still dont get the idea behind the 'cant cut list'.

heres my team-

Matt Schaub

Larry Fitzgerald

Nate Washington

Robert Meachem

Darren Sproles

Beanie Wells

Scott Chandler

Andre Johnson

Steven Jackson

Anquan Boldin

Felix Jones

Willis McGahee

Pierre Garcon

Baltimore

Houston

aj, steven jackson, boldin, felix and fitzgerald are on my cant cut list. problem is, i dont want felix jones. i just picked up garcon in the hope that he comes on after his big game monday night, and you might notice i have no kicker now. why? cuz one of those 5 on my cant cut list is hurt (AJ), and 3 are on a bye. so i cut my kicker.

i'll probably end up cutting nate washington and picking up another kicker.

heres yahoos explanation "The Can't Cut List is designed for leagues with 10 teams. Since teams in smaller leagues may include several elite players, using the Can't Cut List for leagues smaller than 10 teams might limit the ability of managers to drop unwanted players, particularly those with short-term injuries."

how in the hell is making me keep players i dont want helping the league? drives me nuts.

it's because yahoo hates you, they told me so yesterday

ps did this belong in the ATN? lol

Yeah, I actually got an email alert yesterday from Yahoo telling me that they hate grego, and to drop him in all leagues where he's still rostered. Did that **** immediately, and picked up Rhett Bomar.

Archived