Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox Feed

SkinsFanEST82

I usually don't have too much problem with him, but today he was really annoying. Especially on the play that resulted in a touchback. It appeared from the angle from the back of the endzone that he had a foot on the line, yet this moron kept acting like it was OBVIOUS that he didn't touch the line. If anything, it wasn't conclusive. Which is probably why the play resulted in a touchback.

Haha he actually convinced me during those replays. I'm so gullible sometimes.....

On the bright side, every time it cuts out, that's one second you don't have to listen to Tim Ryan talk.

You can say that twice. He was getting on my nerves with his constant referencing of the Rams "self-destructing" themselves. He didn't give the Skins much credit throughout the whole game. It's almost as if he's a Rams fan...very annoying commentary today IMO.

On the bright side, every time it cuts out, that's one second you don't have to listen to Tim Ryan talk.
No **** is that guy annoying.

It seems like he locked himself in a garage for two months and studied all of John Madden's old broadcasts from several decads ago.

Archived