Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox Feed

SkinsFanEST82

Its the rats they have in the dome. They're chewing through the feed cables.

---------- Post added October-2nd-2011 at 01:41 PM ----------

They're transmitting live things to boxes inside your house.... You should be amazed that it's even happening...

And they're doing it out of a truck that's parked underground.

My problem is FOX wants to be the big boys on the block when it comes to football coverage, but if its not their "Game of the week" then you get the half ass job for the rest of the games. You don't have to like the scrub teams but lets get decent announcers, camera crew, etc across the board.

Whats wrong with Tim Ryan? I listen to him on Moving the Chains on Sirius every day and I have no problem with him. Please elaborate.

I have never been impressed with his Redskins coverage. He seems to get a lot of 'Skins game and doesn't actually add anything to the broadcast.

Whats wrong with Tim Ryan? I listen to him on Moving the Chains on Sirius every day and I have no problem with him. Please elaborate.
I usually don't have too much problem with him, but today he was really annoying. Especially on the play that resulted in a touchback. It appeared from the angle from the back of the endzone that he had a foot on the line, yet this moron kept acting like it was OBVIOUS that he didn't touch the line. If anything, it wasn't conclusive. Which is probably why the play resulted in a touchback.

Archived