Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Signed 8x10

vtwebb

Hey Skins fans. I just wanted to pass along a link to a Sean Taylor autographed photo that I am selling on Ebay. I help out at Collectors' Showcase of America Shows and got two of these photos signed at the show he did for us. This was the only major show he did that I am aware of. I didn't get a ticket or cert for the autograph, but guarentee this is the real thing. I watched him sign it. We talked for a few seconds about the photo, as it's him trying to bring down Vick. I asked if he got him on this play, he said I usually don't. It's a beautiful piece and I honestly have just had it in a protective holder in a box with other 8x10's for years. It's time to let it go to a true Skins fan that will love this autograph and give it the display spot it deserves.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190580285846?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l26

[ATTACH]45892[/ATTACH]4

ES Staff edit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sean-Taylor-Signed-Redskins-Photo-/190580285846

That's not going to convince most people, I'm sorry to say. Cool picture, though.

Of course you can belive whatever you want...look get the thing tested by JSA/PSA GAI, send it to the FBI if you want. I was there. If it fails send me the report I'll take the pic back. pay for your testing and get you a ticket for the Redskin of your choosing at the next CSA show in Chantilly. See my other 10 auctions for CSA items with tickets (not stubs full tickets). I get them off the stacks we use to send mail order back, so they aren't torn by a ticket taker. I didn't pick one up for Sean for some reason, probably because I planned on giving both of mine to Skin fan friends. I gave one away to my LT. in the Coast Guard and held on to this one. You can think whatever you want, but those that know his autograph can tell the validity of this one.

Steve

Of course you can belive whatever you want...look get the thing tested by JSA/PSA GAI, send it to the FBI if you want. I was there. If it fails send me the report I'll take the pic back. pay for your testing and get you a ticket for the Redskin of your choosing at the next CSA show in Chantilly. See my other 10 auctions for CSA items with tickets (not stubs full tickets). I get them off the stacks we use to send mail order back, so they aren't torn by a ticket taker. I didn't pick one up for Sean for some reason, probably because I planned on giving both of mine to Skin fan friends. I gave one away to my LT. in the Coast Guard and held on to this one. You can think whatever you want, but those that know his autograph can tell the validity of this one.

Steve

Calm down, I'm not calling you a liar or anything. I'm just saying that not many people will be willing to spend the kind of money you'd like to get for it on a picture that has no verification of authenticity.

My friend that is why I provided as much information as I could...I have been collecting and selling autographs since I could walk (25+ years)...fully aware of what the market is like...I can also tell you that this signing occured before the newer fad of having JSA witnessed by reps in the back room tagging everything... There is plenty of material out there with certs that I can instantly look at and know is bad, or looks shady enough that I won't buy it. Without seeing an item signed in front of your face you are always taking a risk. This is why I am trying to provide as much information about myself and the autograph as possible. You questioned the fact there's no cert...I added a money back guarentee + paid for authentication process and a free future skins in person autograph (Sonny= 75$ or so) if an authenticator denies it.

Right. But WE will take your word for it, no problem. After all, you've been here on the site since, umh, today ?

If you read the thread as mentioned I am not a Skins fan at heart...why would i belong to this board prior to sharing my Ebay listing? Makes sense to expose the largest market of skins fans to this as possible...so here I am, but not a big fan of all the negativity. This will be my last response unless someone has specific questions about the item. Go to singingshotline.com and read all the vtwebb posts if you must....

Archived