Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BR: NFL Picks Week 1: Why Rex Grossman, Redskins Will Pull off Massive Upset

ballin86

I watched the Jets-Giants preseason game. I swear, Tuck was untouched when he went running off of the field after the play with his arm hanging by his side. His arms were extended when he engaged the the OT or TE and then he just stopped. It really didn't look like any serious contact. The play went to the other side and he proceeded to run off of the field.

If they're still talking about it, it might be worse than a stinger.

I'm quoting myself on this because I just read on ESPos that Tuck may sit on Sunday. He sat out of practice on Thursday:

"When he suffered the injury against the Jets, Tuck thought it was nothing more than a minor temporary injury. But over a week later, the team's defensive captain and best player did not sound too confident about playing against the Redskins, making no guarantees that he wouuld play on Sunday. "I am concerned but I am not panicked," Tuck said. "It is getting better but just not as fast as I want it to." "We are going to do what's best," Tuck added. "You don't want to go out there and lose a season off of one game. But if I'm ready to play I will definitely strap it up."

Archived