Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LAST HOME GAME: VIKINGS 2 DREAM SEATS w/ PURPLE PARKING

pumpkinhead

Section 40, Row 3, Seats 1-2 on the aisle, right at the [ATTACH]45647[/ATTACH]

The prices below are what I am asking for the pair, and it includes purple level parking.

Here is the excellent [ATTACH]45649[/ATTACH] from the seats and their [ATTACH]45648[/ATTACH] in the stadium.

Please keep in mind that the printed face value of these tickets is $525 per ticket.

Send me a PM through the site if you are wanting to purchase a game listed below.

I am trying to sell them well in advance to fellow board members if at all possible.

Vikings, 12/24, $600

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just updated this thread to reflect the updated asking prices for my remaining season tickets.

I am willing to negotiate on some to get the benefit of selling direct to a board member.

Don't hesitate to send me a PM if you have any questions, or if you want to make an offer.

These are great seats, I have gotten lots of positive feedback from the games I have sold.

I am adjusting the asking prices on a regular basis to keep in line with what is shown on stubhub, nfl ticket exchange, and ebay, for tickets in my section, or in nearby sections.

Like I mentioned in the post, I will acknowledge any offer for any game, but I have had good luck with stubhub so far so I don't expect to have to deviate too much in price.

Send me a PM if you are interested in a game, and hopefully we can work something out, I am a pretty reasonable guy as long as we are talking about a fair price.

Where are you looking to compare prices, because Stubhub has about 6 pairs of tickets in section 40 for $249 - $317 per ticket plus fees for the Eagles game? I haven't checked any of the other games. I understand you wanting to get close to face value for them and I don't have an issue with you asking that but to state that you are keeping them in line with prices on stubhub and Ebay is incorrect. NFL ticket exchange probably has them for higher because you can't sell tickets for under face value on there. Also, I know the Purple parking definitely adds some value to the package which you wouldn't be able to get from a ticket broker site.

The Eagles tickets have been sold for above my final asking price which was a happy surprise.

I don't want to separate the parking pass from the tickets, especially for the Dallas game.

I have gotten a number of offers close to my asking price listed here, including the parking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived