Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Closer Look at the First Half of the Steelers Game

TSO

Yeah, great write up man, thanks!

Regarding Fred Davis, I believe it was the third and goal play on the first drive, but he was literally the ONLY one in the middle of the end zone on that play. I mean, no one else was there. If Rex was able to see him that would've obviously been a touchdown. I'll be watching Fred to let all of the Cooley lovers know that I told them so. ; )

I DVRed the game and slow motioned this play. The safety and linebacker sucked up when Grossman released the ball. Davis put his hand up thinking he was open just before Moss caught the ball. He wasn't open when Rex threw the ball.

I could nitpick your opinions, but I won't. ;):cheers:

This was a good write up and I agree with most of what was written.

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

Booooo!

If you don't nitpick this homer, he'll get a big head. Then, God help us.:D

:ols: *walks away with ginormous head*

---------- Post added August-15th-2011 at 06:09 PM ----------

Agreed about Horton. I watched the game twice. How is this guy even on our roster? Awful. Not even depth.

Yeah, I couldn't believe how bad he played. Just one of the worst performances I've seen from a Safety.

---------- Post added August-15th-2011 at 06:11 PM ----------

I sure hope you actually had something other than a DVR of the game to give this thorough of an analysis.

It's a nice feel good piece though.

No, lol, just a DVR of the game. And yes, it takes forever! But I love it.

As others have stated, great write-up! Moss definitely still has it and Antonio Brown will shine because he's been working out with the best --

Ocho's footwork is impeccable and a man of Johnson's size should not be able to do the things he does, it's easy to see why AJ has been the top receiver for a while now.

This writeup is great! I hope you are able to keep it up during the season. Thanks for the hard work!

I'll try my best, but who knows... it's a lot of work to do and my wife does feak out on me a couple times since I'm useless during the process, lol!

Archived