Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AdamSchefter Confirmed: Nnamdi to the Eagles. Done.(Merged)

youlivnlearn

Such a liability in coverage though and a terrible tackler. I would much rather Rogers IMO. He doesn't get the Asante picks, but can tackle well and play coverage well.

Samuel won a few SBs and has played at a high level in the playoffs. What has Rogers done other than get burned and fail to catch any potential game changing INTs? TO's are very important, look at how D-Hall is valuable even though he is basically the same player as Samuel is. You can say you may not think D Hall is a great corner, yet he won the Redskins two separate games last season. How many players on the Redskins can say that? Now, you don't want to overblow that skill, and you wouldn't want a guy who gets burned 5-10 times a game and gives up TDs left and right just because he can make a few picks, but I'd take an average cover guy who makes many big plays like Samuel over a cover corner like Rogers who couldn't catch a cold.

It's not about having something to brag about. It's about fans backing down because the lame ass Eagles signed a player or 2. It's about everyone chalking up 2 losses before they even happen. Will we sweep Philly? Probably not. Will we be swept? Its possible. But we're 6-6 in the last 12 against them, so history says we split. My point is, don't wimp out before they even get on the field. Has everyone chalked up NE as a loss already?

Yes,The NE game will be a blow out. They have the better Coach,Team,and Oline.The only thing we have better than NE according to ES fans is the better QB. Beck is above Brady. Big AL is going to dominate us if he's healthy. Eagles are going to punish us again too. I don't think nobody is wimping out before the season, I just think people are in tune with reality. You don't need to watch every single domino fall down in a domino track to know that each domino will eventually fall down at the end of the track. Just my poor analogy

Archived