Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seattle Game- Nov 27th- ES Tailgate Party **UPDATE LOCATION**

ljs

We are Have established an area on Utah Ave, right at Edgar Martinez Dr. Go

Last night was a blast! Had over 30 Skins fans at the Fox Sports Bar, then a few of us went to the Fairmont and chatted W Chris Russel of ESPN 980am and saw D Hall, Barnes and Fred Davis, who stopped and took photos w us. Saw Shanny from afar, dudes tan is unreal! Haha

I've got a few, I'll see if I can post them today or tomorrow.

Also have some good pictures with DeAngelo, Fred Davis, Kevin Barnes, and Doc Walker who we met at the hotel Saturday night. And have a picture with Mark Rypien on the sideline before the game, we scored field passes! To top it off the wife and I were on CSN and CBS news sports with my Sean Taylor sign I made, hopefully I can find some clips online of that.

Hey guys, anybody have any tailgating photos?

I've got a few, I'll get up tomorrow.

I've got a few, I'll see if I can post them today or tomorrow.

Also have some good pictures with DeAngelo, Fred Davis, Kevin Barnes, and Doc Walker who we met at the hotel Saturday night. And have a picture with Mark Rypien on the sideline before the game, we scored field passes! To top it off the wife and I were on CSN and CBS news sports with my Sean Taylor sign I made, hopefully I can find some clips online of that.

We had a blast!! Rain and Wind, and lots of B&G!. Was great to see you and your gal- thanks for all the help getting this together.

Archived