Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chickenfoot "III" Due out September 27th

Commander PK

Chickenfoot has announced the info for their 2nd album. Chickenfoot "III" :ols:

Combined with a new Van Halen album sometime in the fall, it's going to be a good year for the fans.

www.chickenfoot.us

http://www.vhnd.com/2011/07/13/chickenfoot-iii-details-track-listing-revealed/

CHICKENFOOT III Full Track Listing:

“Last Temptation”

“Alright, Alright”

“Different Devil”

“Up Next”

“Lighten Up”

“Come Closer”

“Three and a Half Letters”

“Big Foot”

“Dubai Blues”

“Something Going Wrong”

• 2 months later...
I think it's kind of eneven. Typcial horrible lyrics by Sam, but it has its moments.

If you could combine the first two albums from these guys and get rid of the filler you could make a great album.

I don't know, Sammy's lyrics are fine with me. I've never had a problem with his lyrics. Sammy lacks the overall charisma and showmanship of say a David Lee Roth for instance ( ;) ), but I think strictly as a musician and singer he does exceed him.

I don't know, Sammy's lyrics are fine with me. I've never had a problem with his lyrics. Sammy lacks the overall charisma and showmanship of say a David Lee Roth for instance ( ;) ), but I think strictly as a musician and singer he does exceed him.

Would agree, but Roth is actually a pretty good guitar player in his own right. He just doesn't ever show it. With that said Sam is a much better singer, but Roth can captivate an audience like no other. I do cringe at what Sam thinks is an intelligent lyric.

Cool. Look forward to hearing this one. I've always looked at it as a trade out when it comes to Sammy. Yeah,the lyrics can be a bit...er...not so great,but I've always thought he had a great voice for rock and he's good on that guitar,(go figure).

Archived