Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should I get an iPhone 4 or wait for the next-gen iPhone?

Springfield

:ols: and that they were, 2011 self. Didn't think Apple would be that dumb.

I saw this thread bumped earlier and was wondering, who would have bumped a thread about the iPhone 4?

Then I looked at who started it... I started it! Haha!

I now have an iPhone 4S (64 GB) and have been completely happy with it. It even says 4g on my service indicator. I probably won't upgrade to the 5s (assuming they follow the same upgrade schedule and structure). I'll get an iPhone 6 whenever that comes around. Another year or so I'd assume.

As far as Bubble Screen's problem. I have no idea. The power connector seems feasible. I've never encountered it though.

---------- Post added January-8th-2013 at 10:10 PM ----------

4G is a myth anyway.

And my, how technology changes in the course of a year and a half.

Most people's LTE connections are faster than their home Internet. The speed that these phones can download mobile data is truly amazing.

Two things to try I can think of. Is the silent switch above the volume controls turned on,sometimes I bump mine by accident and turn off sounds.
:ols:..This was it. I was almost too embarrassed to come back and admit that's all it was.

I bought my phone over the summer. And from day one, I've had one of those OtterBox covers protecting it. So I had totally forgotten about the silent button (or whatever it's called) thing you mentioned. I just so happened to lift the cover that was protecting that button and saw it. I instantly knew that's probably what happend...that I had accidently bumped it. I feel like an idiot.

Anyway, thanks for everyone's help.

Archived