Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Lawyer: Dez Bryant still owes money

tr1

Sean Taylor RIP......much respect for him as the man he was growing into and the player when was starting to become, but...lets not forget all that he went through as well as a youngin....he gives me hope for Dez. He started to change his ways after a few years of immature behavior.......So, as bad as it is ...and seems to be.....with Dez, we cant just bury him and leave no hope........for him to change and/or grow up. There is hope and an example for him to follow. Just sayin!
Nobody is burying Dez. We are just saying he is a lieing, stealing, no pad carrying, can't keep his mouth shut, fool. He may turn out to be a fine, upstanding citizen one day, but today is not that day.

Nobody is burying Dez. We are just saying he is a lieing, stealing, no pad carrying, can't keep his mouth shut, fool. He may turn out to be a fine, upstanding citizen one day, but today is not that day.

Fair again....consider this a done deal then........I am good with that, my bad for misinterpreting it for longer then it should have been. And for the record ...none of it matters come Sunday's! its all about getting into the endzone

... And for the record ...none of it matters come Sunday's! its all about getting into the endzone
See this where we disagree. Players do not check their character flaws at the locker room door. They carry them right into the locker room, film room and onto the field. TO, Tank Johnson, Pac Man, Haynesworth, Plax, etc. They are who they are on and off of the field. Same thing goes for Payton Manning, Tom Brady, etc. Players lead by example and shape your team. Players that ignore the little things like insurance and registration payments (the little rules that everyone has to abide by) won't pay attention to the details that can make them a master at their craft or worse yet, do something stupid that can cost them time away from the field.

See this where we disagree. Players do not check their character flaws at the locker room door. They carry them right into the locker room, film room and onto the field. TO, Tank Johnson, Pac Man, Haynesworth, Plax, etc. They are who they are on and off of the field. Same thing goes for Payton Manning, Tom Brady, etc. Players lead by example and shape your team. Players that ignore the little things like insurance and registration payments (the little rules that everyone has to abide by) won't pay attention to the details that can make them a master at their craft or worse yet, do something stupid that can cost them time away from the field.

Agreed. I can still see T.O. standing next to McNabb and Romo sits to pee just yapping away. It's just got to be grating to the point of distraction. Or complaining in the media that he's not involved in the offense enough even though he led the NFL in passes thrown to at the time.

your a weirdo......

:rotflmao:

Yes, that's why I frequent a rival fans' message board pointing out that rival teams' flaws whenever I...

...oh, wait.

---------- Post added June-8th-2011 at 08:52 PM ----------

Well stated.

Unfortunately, bad behavior of those who least need to do bad things continues to be rewarded by the unintelligent among us.

Someday, integrity and good sportsmanship will be rewarded.

Archived