Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Famous Sean Taylor "We Want Dallas" Photo Part 2

E33Green

Greetings ES,

I know nothing will ever top the emotion and meaning of the original Sean Taylor "We Want Dallas" autographed pic from the "Hand of God" game, but I was lucky enough to get something along the same lines today!

Anthony Armstrong, Fred Davis, Lorenzo Alexander, Kedric Golston, Derrick Dockery, and Graham Gano were all down on Capitol Hill today for a Century Council event (they are an anti-underage drinking and drunk driving organization). They signed a few autographs after the event, and I asked AA if he could add a special note to his signature on a pic from the first Dallas game last year. He was happy to oblige.

Hope you guys enjoy!

[ATTACH]45332[/ATTACH]

This is cool, but has nothing to do with Sean Taylor (I do know about the first photo). Woulda been cool not to think about him on the day of the draft, when I'm really excited about the future of the Redskins.

Cool picture, though.

This is cool, but has nothing to do with Sean Taylor (I do know about the first photo). Woulda been cool not to think about him on the day of the draft, when I'm really excited about the future of the Redskins.

Cool picture, though.

picard-facepalm.jpg

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/article-1/In-Victory-Thoughts-Never-Far-From-Taylor/2E19A96E-0536-4BA4-BAA6-3F01FA8965A8

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?232099-Request-Sean-Taylor-quot-We-want-Dallas-quot-pic

I understand that you're young, but please do a little research on Skins history! This didn't happen very long ago either.

Having trouble reading? I said that I'm familiar with the original ST picture. How could I not be?

Just because you got AA to write the same thing, doesn't mean its ST-related. Not really. That's all I was saying.

I do think its a very cool picture, and it was also cool of him to do that.

Having trouble reading? I said that I'm familiar with the original ST picture. How could I not be?

Just because you got AA to write the same thing, doesn't mean its ST-related. Not really. That's all I was saying.

I do think its a very cool picture, and it was also cool of him to do that.

Haha, I'm actually dyslexic and somehow added a "not" before familiar in your first post. Sorry!

(facepalms self)

I will disagree with you when you say its not ST related as I actually mentioned the original photo to AA and he was familiar with it and the story behind it.

Calm down killjoy and let people enjoy it.

Not trying to be a killjoy, but I could care less what you think in general. Thank you, though.

I came in, complemented the picture, made a comment, and complemented it again.

He just misread my comment, which caused a misunderstanding, that's all.

---------- Post added April-28th-2011 at 03:56 PM ----------

Haha, I'm actually dyslexic and somehow added a "not" before familiar in your first post. Sorry!

(facepalms self)

I will disagree with you when you say its not ST related as I actually mentioned the original photo to AA and he was familiar with it and the story behind it.

No problem, man. Haha. I can see why its related, then.

I thinks its very cool! It would be cool to have a collection of "We Want Dallas" moments photographed from moments when we have bested them, and have the photo's autographed by the player in the photo. it would be a pretty cool collection to have.

Archived