Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official FML Thread

RichmondRedskin88

I figured it might be nice to have a thread for awesome FMLs you find and if someone dares to a personal FML. Everyone can have a good laugh at the interesting stuff posted.:ols:

Today, one of my really close friends changed from being 'free' to 'quite busy' in the space of one conversation because I suggested that we hang out. FML

Today, I noticed this guy crying in the park. I went up to him to see what was wrong. Apparently his girlfriend broke up with him, and he also said he wanted to kill himself. My first response was "Don't, you'll regret it later in life". FML

Today, my 5 year old nephew showed me green martians he'd made with his new Play Doh set. I smiled and said, "Wow! Now, how about some blue martians!" He looked at me and replied, "How about some blue shut the **** up!". FML

Today, I texted my college boyfriend to tell him how terrible I felt about cheating. He replied saying he was so relieved because he had been cheating on me with a girl in his dorm. I was talking about my math exam. FML

Today, I was at the park when I saw a homeless man sleeping on a bench. I thought it would be funny to throw a small rock at him. He thought it would be funny to pull out his knife and chase me for six blocks. FML

Today, my five year old daughter was watching cartoons on TV. Then a Barbie commercial came on. My daughter sang along with the theme song "Be who you want to be, B-A-R-B-I-E." She then turned to me and said "Mom, I want to be a hooker." FML

---------- Post added April-21st-2011 at 11:49 AM ----------

Some more...

Today, I texted my boyfriend saying "Hi." His response: "I got your best friend pregnant". FML

Today, while at the Golden Gate Bridge, I spotted a large group of Asians trying to take a picture. Trying to be a diplomat, I slowly say "You... want me... take picture?" while using hand motions. The man looks at me and says "No thanks *******, I got it," in plain English. FML

Today, I forgot to do my French homework, but since it was an online worksheet, I told my teacher my internet wasn't working. I told her with an e-mail. FML

Today, I bit my boyfriend's neck. I felt something squirt into my mouth. Turns out I had just popped a pimple on his neck. Into my mouth. FML

Some more...

Today, I texted my boyfriend saying "Hi." His response: "I got your best friend pregnant". FML

Today, while at the Golden Gate Bridge, I spotted a large group of Asians trying to take a picture. Trying to be a diplomat, I slowly say "You... want me... take picture?" while using hand motions. The man looks at me and says "No thanks *******, I got it," in plain English. FML

Today, I forgot to do my French homework, but since it was an online worksheet, I told my teacher my internet wasn't working. I told her with an e-mail. FML

Today, I bit my boyfriend's neck. I felt something squirt into my mouth. Turns out I had just popped a pimple on his neck. Into my mouth. FML

You kids and your acronyms. Is everyone suposed to know what FML's are?

http://www.fmylife.com/

---------- Post added April-21st-2011 at 12:54 PM ----------

I got my own - I just put 50 bucks in my vcu account a few days ago. I went to get chap stick and used my card. They told me I owe 45 cents. I haven't used my card since I put the money in. FML :(

Archived