Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats the game to watch this weekend?

Yomar

Originally posted by SkinsLover

I plan on spying on the NFC East enemies, while surfing through the NFL Sunday Ticket....

Definitely watching MNF. I hate the Eagles. Sorry Eagles_Legendz, you seem nice, nothing personal.:cool:

It's okey. I enjoy rooting against the Skins too (cept when they play NYG and Dallas). :D

Originally posted by Manasseh

Can't believe no one mentioned Arizona at Detroit. :rolleyes: :doh:

Seriously, I'd like to watch the Atlanta/Dallas game. I'm not sure what kind of result I would like to see though. Obviously I want Atlanta to win, but not sure if it would be better for us if they blew them out or won a close one.

I will not be looking at the final score so much as Atlanta's and Dallas' performance.

As far as Dallas is concerned, what can you say? They have Parcells - even though you can't drive a screw with a hammer.

But if a blind man was handed a hammer :hammer: and saw, think what could happen if Parcells gets a 'back for his front.

Anybody seen Frerotte? :gus:

:silly:

Don't have Sunday ticket so have to watch whatever games they show locally. Hope they do show the giants and cowhumper games. Should also get to see the crows from balmer. Hope they get slaughtered. Tennessee and Oakland should be good. I like McNair. Tough as they come.

Unfortunately, I believe there will be a 4way tie in the NFC EAST tuesday morning. But I'm hoping I'll be wrong.

Archived