Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Kegerator tap handle

sknz2856

Does anyone know a source or supplier that sells Redskins tap handles to be used with a kegerator? I've searched online and there seems to be one guy that sell a red"ish" colored tap handle with the skins logo on it. It looks ok, but for the money I'd prefer a better looking logo. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Aren't they the same size as the taps they have at bars? I would just keep an eye out on ebay for a used one from a bar. It doesn't seem like there are official ones that are made for retail sale. I have a kegerator and would love to get one too if you find a nice looking one.

Yeah, I'm not crazy about that color red either and the logo isn't the best either. I would rather have a Budweiser or Bud Light Redskins from a bar I think. Yesterday I did see an old LITE Beer Redskins handle on Ebay for like $8 plus shipping, but not it's older than I'd like.

I've seen some pretty nice ones in bars. You can always ask them. Or find a local distributor in the DC area and see if they have any. They are usually with a brand of beer like this one.

!C!iFsIw!mk~$(KGrHqJ,!iIE0F9KtlRwBNDWu(yRHg~~_12.JPG

Some body makes em.

http://www.beersodasports.com/items/beer-tap-handles-and-knobs/sports-beer-tap-handles/football-beer-tap-handles/list.htm

Not football, but a nice collectable.

my24439.jpg

Archived