Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hate the Eagles with a burning passion, but this is a must watch if you are an NFL fan (the locker room celebration from yesterdays thriller against the GMen)

SMOSS89

Andy has been one of the greatest coaches in the NFL from Monday to Saturday. His teams are ALWAYS well-prepared, have an effective game-plan in place, and know how to attack opposing defenses. His abilities on Sundays however have left a lot to be desired . . . as I am sure Eagles fans will admit.

I always thought so, too but watching McNabb this year during hurry up and two minute situations has me wondering whether it had more to do with the QB than the coach all those years. I suppose we'll find out in this year's playoffs, right?

So typical of an Eagles fan....to say that they'd sacrifice three SB's in the past for the mediocre, short-term success they've had this decade that DOESN'T culminate in a SB win. So typical, so sad, and so hilarious, all at once.

what success have you ever watched from the redskins your 21 so im guessing you remember posting up on the couch at 3 and watchin the SB?

Awesome point, ConnSKINS. Please elaborate on the best football memory you have from your 21 years on earth following the Redskins that doesn't include an old VHS tape or youtube. :ols:

how many eagles super bowl memories do you have on your 34 on this earth? i'd rather be 3 (or in my case 7) then non existent. as an adult i have many great single game memories, but not many playoff/Superbowl memories obviously. but neither do you, so what's your point?

how many eagles super bowl memories do you have on your 34 on this earth? i'd rather be 3 (or in my case 7) then non existent. as an adult i have many great single game memories, but not many playoff/Superbowl memories obviously. but neither do you, so what's your point?

dont even act like we dont have recent playoff memories

we have had success and failure in the playoffs

you all just have failure in the reg season and off season............wanna make another trade this offseason?

but lmao some 21 year old child running his mouth about his teams success before he even knew how to crap without assistance

what success have you ever watched from the redskins your 21 so im guessing you remember posting up on the couch at 3 and watchin the SB?
Awesome point, ConnSKINS. Please elaborate on the best football memory you have from your 21 years on earth following the Redskins that doesn't include an old VHS tape or youtube. :ols:

Interesting question. No, I haven't seen any SB wins live, although I've seen them all...because they exist. They happened.

How many have you witnessed, in your longer life?

None.

So in the end, what's the difference?

---------- Post added December-22nd-2010 at 12:22 AM ----------

but lmao some 21 year old child running his mouth about his teams success before he even knew how to crap without assistance

I wasn't "running my mouth" about the Skins success that I wasn't alive to see.

I was commenting on how typical your attitude was. You'd literally rather make the playoffs for two decades, but never win the SB, than win the SB and not have much success for the rest of those two decades. You said so yourself. You'd rather come close to winning and have perpetual "blue-balls" for two decades, than win it all and have to live with failure for the rest of that time. That's a loser's mentality.

That comment has nothing to do with my own fanhood, or how old I am. Its an observation of the typical, collective state of mind of the Eagles fanbase.

dont even act like we dont have recent playoff memories

we have had success and failure in the playoffs

you all just have failure in the reg season and off season............wanna make another trade this offseason?

please list all of the great memories you have that are more than the redskins. the redskins have made the playoffs 3 times in 10 years only not to advance very far. the eagles have been to 5 nfc championship games only to lose 4. the one they do win they get beat in the SB by a team suspected to have cheated. how are your memories any better? i'd be more heartbroken by that than the redskins failures. bottom line is you didn't win a SB. but if you like pain, i can see why you like the eagles playoff memories.

Same to you and yours man. Have a fantastic holiday season.:cheers: (Eagles playoff let down aside. :evilg:.).

Hail.

I'll tell you something, I'm expecting a playoff letdown. I just can't see them winning more than one playoff game with this defense. Way too many passing touchdowns. It's been a problem all season, and it shoulda cost the Eagles this past Sunday. I knew going into the Giants game, the run game from the Giants meant nothing to me. Don't care how many yards they averaged. (and I've never ever been impressed by Jacobs) Eagles are nasty against the run, but they can be abused through the air. They made Cutler look awesome. They almost let Alex Smith come back on them, simultaneously as their fan's wanted him lynched in front of them. Kitna looked good against them. The Lions backup quarterback looked good. In Jim Johnson's day, old guys like them would have been creamed. In the second redskins game, despite the offense striking like lightening, Donovan was slinging balls down the field and putting up points. They have invested a lot in their defensive line, and the pressure up front is way down from previous seasons. Quarterbacks have all day to sit back and wait for someone to get open.

That being said, it would be really interesting to see a rematch of the 2004 Superbowl, Pats Eagles. Both teams had a lot of turnover, and both have turned from very good defensive teams, to offensive powerhouses that give up a lot of points. Over under would probably be about 90.

In a way I think Reid kinda of led the way with his passing attack in the league. I mean, his pass first, second, and third option offense went from being mocked during the majority of his career, to being the league norm these last few seasons.

Archived