Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**Questions for the draft**

DeployedSkinsFan88

Maybe not a 7th more like a 5th. I don't know his trade value but my point is im willing to give him away over Cooley. Cooley has been VERY consistent for us for a long time. I don't care that he shows athletic ability he has shown to be lazy since day 1 of training camp. He dropped a wide open TD vs the eagles and two 2-point conversions. He also celebrated like he won an oscar when he caught that long pass vs the eagles when we were down 28 points. I believe theres a reason he doesn't get targeted. Maybe the cowboys will take him, he'd fit in perfect. He's very "talented".

If you want to trade him because he's dropped some passes then I suggest Cooley be traded as well.

Maybe not a 7th more like a 5th. I don't know his trade value but my point is im willing to give him away over Cooley. Cooley has been VERY consistent for us for a long time. I don't care that he shows athletic ability he has shown to be lazy since day 1 of training camp. He dropped a wide open TD vs the eagles and two 2-point conversions. He also celebrated like he won an oscar when he caught that long pass vs the eagles when we were down 28 points. I believe theres a reason he doesn't get targeted. Maybe the cowboys will take him, he'd fit in perfect. He's very "talented".

Do you realize that Davis has the highest catch rate on the entire team?

Simply put, he's under-utilized, to a criminal degree.

If you want to trade him because he's dropped some passes then I suggest Cooley be traded as well.

Cooley hasn't dropped numerous passes in the end zone. But I don't want to trade him for the fact that he dropped a few passes. I am arguing that if we trade Cooley or Davis that I want Davis gone. Cooley is well respected with the players and throughout the organization and Fred Davis is not. Not just that though Cooley is the all around better player. I understand we want to get young but we want young players with good character. Chris Cooley is a character player and thats what we want. Davis has shown laziness since day 1.

Do you realize that Davis has the highest catch rate on the entire team?

Simply put, he's under-utilized, to a criminal degree.

We've thrown the ball to him about 15 times how does he have the highest catch rate? If I had to guess AA has that one. Have you ever thought about why he is under utilized? He needs to show more than just "ability."

********* Luck. He's gonna be a bust. I want Ricky Stanzi dammit. He's the steal of the draft.

I like him too and later as he didnt play very well down the stretch. I also like Ponder

---------- Post added December-20th-2010 at 02:15 AM ----------

Yeah, I dont understand the coaching staff as far as Davis/Cooley is concerned. I thought they'd be smart enough to run ALOT of 2 te sets. It would help our run game and you can flex either one out to create mismatches w/ LBs. If the LBs shift, it creates natural running lanes. If they stay in close, a safety will be on him, which means either Moss/Armstrong will have 1 on 1 coverage. Another staff who doesnt know how to utilize what they have

Archived