Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday

Posse81

Originally posted by IronMike

Leave Roanoke, Va. at Noon; pick up daughter in No.Va. at 4:00; Beltway at 4:05; exit onto Arena Dr. at 5:30 (Ha!); tailgating at 5:45. Drinking from my keg homebrew (American Amber Ale, nice and hoppy), grilling bratwurst with peppers and onions; salsa dip and chips; stagger into FedEx around 8:30; get a cheap thrill with the security pat-down; begin cheering and don't stop until we win!

:cheers:

Hey, a Roanoker!! Sweet. I'm trying to get a job there. Haven't heard from the guy since my interview Friday. Thought it went well. Oh well....everything's fine because my team's kicking off the NFL season!! WOO HOO!!

Originally posted by SPACESKINS

I get off work at 7:30.

My car's in the shop :doh: ,but some Redskins friends are picking me up from work and taking me to The Beer Mug; ATLANTA'S HOME OF THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!.It's at 857 Collier

Space happy bday :)

How far is that from Peachtree Rd or Drive I believe?? I used to live on Collier in some apartments, don't remember the name. They had a gate and a bunch of tech students were living there.

Originally posted by Posse81

Booma-

I brought SoCo, I can't do Captian...

Luca-

I'll try and track you all down when I get there. Hopefully we can have a :pint: or two before you head in...

Oh, the SoCo is money! Yeah, we're getting there at 4:00 and don't have to be in the stadium until 7:00. Apparently we'll be holding a huge flag in the shape of America during pregame. It's the same flag that was used in the Superbowl.

Originally posted by Blondie

:tantrum: :tantrum: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have decided......I must find a rich man to marry....so I can stay home and watch all of the Redskin games........over and over!!

I need a television in my car......so I can see all the pregame activities.

Sigh.

Blondie

What do you consider rich??!! :hump:

;) :twitch:

Guest SPACESKINS

Thanks jbooma!

The easiest way to get to The Beer Mug is to take I-75 and take the Hugh Howell exit then go east about a quarter of a mile and turn left at Collier Road.It's in a shopping center on the right just down the hill.

They were trying to get the Miller Light girls to show-up tonight but whenever games are shown locally,we don't usually get as big of a crowd as we usually would.We'll probably still get atleast 30 people tonight. :D

Already have Little Skins Fan bathed and dressed in his Redskins Onesie. Sporting my D. Green Retro Jersey, we're heading to Costco to pick up a 30-pack of Coors Light (official beer of the NFL) and fixings for our spread: Homemade 7-layer dip, chips, wings and pizza!

Hail Redskins! God has FINALLY delivered us unto FOOTBALL!

Archived