Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday

Posse81

Jbooma-

We'll be in the RV lot. First one on the right as you come in the main drag. My buddy has a conversion van...white w/ accent stripes and Va. plates w/ the Redskins logo. Like I said, I'll be in my #21 SMOOT jersey, and wearing my newly acquired Reebok 2003 sideline visor (the tri-colored job). C'mon by and say hi, we don't mind sharing!:cheers::pint: :smoke: :jetssuck:

Originally posted by Long n Left

Jbooma-

We'll be in the RV lot. First one on the right as you come in the main drag. My buddy has a conversion van...white w/ accent stripes and Va. plates w/ the Redskins logo. Like I said, I'll be in my #21 SMOOT jersey, and wearing my newly acquired Reebok 2003 sideline visor (the tri-colored job). C'mon by and say hi, we don't mind sharing!:cheers::pint: :smoke: :jetssuck:

Cool we'll come by for a little, sharing is caring :cheers: :smoke:

I will yell Long and Left as I come up, just to see the look of everyone around that don't have a clue :silly:

I will be in the god forsaken frozen tundra i like to call Canada, drinking an icy cold Molson Canadian and eating hot wings. I will be wearing my 70th Anniv. Darrell Green jersey and no one else is a skins fan, they are all CFL hardcores! I only get the rime time games out here, so we better make it good.

SkinsFLA,

I'll see you there. I'll be in my Jansen 75th with the Dark Burgundy NFC East Champion Hat (1999). Drinkin' Dewars with an Ice tea back (Atkins Diet!). We'll warm up the crowd with an"ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?" and Hail to the Redskins just before kick-off. I'll have the full headress on during the song (and after each score). Order some wings (voted best in Palm Beach Co.) another Dewars, while Morton runs the first kick-off back for a TD. One drink per quarter and a victory Cohiba. Damn, do we have to work on Friday?

HTTR,

Guest SPACESKINS

I get off work at 7:30.

My car's in the shop :doh: ,but some Redskins friends are picking me up from work and taking me to The Beer Mug; ATLANTA'S HOME OF THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!.It's at 857 Collier Road for any that are in the Atlanta area.

Eating-Buffalo wings

Drinking-Tequila(chilled/no salt)

-Bud Light

-repeat as necessary(often)

:jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck:

---------------------------------

TOUCHDOWN WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Lazy boy, Wide screen on, boys in bed for school ( though I feel this game is more important than a day of school... my wife disagrees) full assortment of food & drink, computer at my side listening to Sonny, Sam, & Frank while doing a little GC work for the boys/girls overseas... and screaming at the refs all night.

GC = Good Conduct ;)

After a long day listening to boring teachers (exluding my sports medicine teacher) i have to go to work at the ymca from about 3-6. Head home and arrive at around 6:15. Homework for about an hour and a half leaving me about and hour and 15 minutes. Call my girl. Talk to her until about 8:45 (sorry baby but the skins are playing. lol) Sit down and eat pizza and wings with my life-long skins fan mother while drinking water. Ahhhhhh. I cant wait.

At home after work, - eating whatever, drinking coke mostly (caffine), maybe a beer or two. Many jerseys to choose from; haven't decided yet. I have an authentic D. Green Retro jersey that I have not worn for a game yet, but maybe I'll save that one for Dallas.

As I am the lone Redskins fan in a sea of Eagles, Ravens and whocares(?) fans, I will be watching the game alone, on Widescreen HD with Surround Sound.

Off all day, going out westhampton to pick up her stuff. She was living there all summer. Note: have to be back to brooklyn by 7pm at latest to do pregame. Shower, thrown on New Skins sweatshirt I got when home At Fairoaks mall. Kick it with my best friend dan, (die hard skins fan as well) wishing I could hear sonny, sam, and Frank!!!! Screw the Jets...!!!!

Leave Roanoke, Va. at Noon; pick up daughter in No.Va. at 4:00; Beltway at 4:05; exit onto Arena Dr. at 5:30 (Ha!); tailgating at 5:45. Drinking from my keg homebrew (American Amber Ale, nice and hoppy), grilling bratwurst with peppers and onions; salsa dip and chips; stagger into FedEx around 8:30; get a cheap thrill with the security pat-down; begin cheering and don't stop until we win!

:cheers:

I'll be watching with my son at his apartment in Williamsburg. I spoke with him 3 times today..we're just like little kids, so excited. He's a great cook and won't tell me what he's preparing for dinner but he does say both the food and beverages will be memorable! :)

:tantrum: :tantrum: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I found out today I have to take 3 of my teachers to a conference tomorrow.

It is over at 6:30..central time!!!

I won't be home until right before game time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is terrible!!!!!!

WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK??!!!!!!!!

I have decided......I must find a rich man to marry....so I can stay home and watch all of the Redskin games........over and over!!

I need a television in my car......so I can see all the pregame activities.

Sigh.

Blondie

Archived