Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Sale: Redskins Autographed Hat

HRNY4ZRNY

Im helping a co-worker sell this autographed hat his son got signed at fan appreciation day. His son is a Ravens fan so he does not really want the hat.

The autographs that I can make out are Chris Cooley, Andre Carter, Gary Clark, Cheif Z, Albert Haynesworth, Chris Horton, Anthony Armstrong, Kevin Barnes and Kareem Moore.

Their are other autographs but are harder to make out but you can do a little more research and probably find it out.

PM me if interested with a offer.

Any interesting trades offers will be considered.

[ATTACH]44867[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]44866[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]44865[/ATTACH]

this is why these guys don't want to sign. jokers trying to turn a profit on their sig

Dude my coworkers son went with his friends and wanted to get something signed. He didnt go there so he could make a profit.

My coworker told me he would sell me the hat, I dont have any money right now, but I thought someone on ES would like it.

WOW! Saying he doesn't want to make profit off of it, but yet the going rate is 80 bucks is kind of ridiculous. 35 to 45 bucks is a good price. The hat alone was probably 20 couple.

I said they werent looking to make a profit... like they go to fan appreciation day to get a hat signed so they can make money.

His kid wanted to get something signed like everyone of his friends were. Now he doesnt mind selling it or trading for something.

What dont you understand?

this is why these guys don't want to sign. jokers trying to turn a profit on their sig

Professional athletes today make millions of dollars a year because of the fans that buy the tickets & watch the games on TV. So, what if a fan that doesn't want something (roots for another team) or might need a few bucks to pay some bills sells something with their signature on it. Instead of players looking at it as someone making a few dollars off their signature, they should look at it as giving a few bucks back to the people that help pay their hugh salaries. Plus most of the top players today get paid millions to promote companies that use 3rd world slave labor to make their products.

Archived