Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Windows Phone 7

Drew_Fl

I think at this time the trophy would seem fine. The OS great and doesn't need a super computer to run smoothly. You may see slower speeds when it comes to games and the future not as quick with html5. Just wonder how the trophy would feel in 2 years when you upgrade again, and would it support Windows phone 8.

The main differences in 1st and 2nd gen devices would seem to be, 1 gig to 1.4 and 1.5 gig CPUs, front facing cameras, and 4G phones.

• 3 months later...

CES is going on, Nokia announced that they are coming to the USA and announced the Lumia 900.

Another intresting thing gimick they are running. BenthePCguy is wagering that windows phone is faster than your phone. Twitter #smokedbywindowsphone. Here is video

Morning results from #smokedbywindowsphone : over a dozen wins for #windowsphone , only 1 loss.

The Nokia Lumia 900

nokia-lumia-900-4.jpg

• 4 months later...

So after a year and a half with my Samsung Focus, I am now eligable for an upgrade again, I debated getting a iOS or Andriod phone..but I don't feel like paying $200 for the latest iPhone WITH a contract. And everyone with Andriod phones are always complaining about something. Soo, Now the question..

Is it worth upgrading to a newer Windows Phone? Considering its the same Mango platform. The Nokia Lumina 900 is $10 w/ contract upgrade on Amazonwireless, that seems like a good deal as much as ATT/Nokia are pushing the phone.

Archived