Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FoxSports/Jason Whitlock: Shanahan crosses line with McNabb

bluegrizzlies1

If there was any bigotry in his article it was more directed at the "white-man" who was born with a silver-spoon in his mouth (Kyle) and the white back-up QB who was given the job because he was best buds with Kyle. Grossman might not be Peyton Manning or someone you want to build a team around but he had to have talent to get drafted, he knows the offense and he is a servicable back-up.

Many insiders argue the Rex should not be in the league.

This was a really poorly thought out article. I'm honestly surprised the editor let this get published. I can't tell whether Whitlock is just stirring the hornet's nest or actually believes what he writes. Either way, that article was just crap, wow.

If Shanahan keeps this up he'll be vilified more than Dan Snyder..

Keep em coming media! I'm not mad at all.. I mean seriously, who didnt know that all of these articles were going to come once u saw Grossman trot is fat a** out there? It's the first thing that came to my mind " Oh **** the press is probably going crazy up there in the press boxes of Ford Field!!". Cause I knew if I was shocked, that every media outlet in the world would play to the fans shock! It's like TMZ.. If you dont wanna be on TMZ then avoid situations that would put you on TMZ! You know that they are there just waiting for you to F' up! So just dont F up! The Redskins could've easily avoided all of this media backlash that we as fans are forced to try and avoid when ever we turn on the computer. Just a shame!

Archived