Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shannahan is getting ripped a new one...

Touch of Class 17

no excuse for benching Mcnabb, dumbass move. But Mike is doing the best he can with the talent he has.

Now, Kyle on the other hand, not so good. I'm left shaking my head after some of the plays he calls. I know he's used to having a lot of talent (Houston), but obviously he's had plenty of time to rebuild a new scheme here in Washington. I'm not impressed so far.

FYI: Coach, you traded the house and maybe the first 2 years of your 5 year contract for D-Mac. That is a relationship that needs to be perfect. You didn't have to trade those picks man. Ugh

Hail!

I agree. He wasted 2 seasons and 2 drafts on McNabb when he could have gotten Colt McCoy in the 2nd round of the 2010 draft. Let McCoy play out this season. Then, in the 2011 season, McCoy would be ready. But, now he has to hope to get a quality QB in the 2011 draft and waste another year getting him game experience. And I can tell you that Locker and Mallett are going to suck ass in the NFL!

When you praise Joey Galloway, Lichtensteiger and other players who also arguably played horrible...but you have no issue whatsoever embarrassing/ridiculing your Team Leader for the whole world to see....yea...you do get ripped a new one

Mind you...he's made other questionable decisions and play calling. Now of course, McNabb could play better sure. But at least be balanced about it...instead it seems like you're playing favorites with who you like and who you don't.

People can talk about why McNabb got traded...but you can make another strong argument for why Shanny got fired if you wanted to nitpick as well.

Archived