Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I actually feel sorry for Bills fans.

blue collar

I wouldn't call the Dontae Whitner pick bad at all. He's a top flight Safety.

In fact, the only solidarity this team has had (I live here, watch the games week in and week out) is their Secondary. Even when Clements left (for a ridiculous amount of cash) they filled in new guys who are very good. McKelvin is a good CB, as is Florence when his head is in the game. MeGee is good as well.

Whitner is averege at best, 4 career ints, 1 career sack is hardly top flight

Pollin? Ted is owner now last time I checked. Wizards will back soon enough.

I know that. My point was, I was waiting for Abe Pollin to die so Leonsis would take over. We were never going to win anything with Honest Abe at the helm. I think Bills fans are waiting for Wilson to die so they can put a new, less cheaper owner at the helm.

Whitner is averege at best, 4 career ints, 1 career sack is hardly top flight

So what if he doesn't have Interceptions? He's a Strong Safety who's main purpose is tackling. The Bills blitz corners much more than they'd ever blitz Whitner.

Whitner also missed a few games each of the past few seasons. In 07 he started 15 games

89 tackles, 1 Int at SS.

Landry has 3 total INT's in his career, about the same amount of games, and less tackles per game. (this is with him also at FS, where he got to get thrown at more). Whitner also has a Int Returned for a TD.

I'm not saying he's the best SS in the league but he's definitely one of the top ones in my books.

So what if he doesn't have Interceptions? He's a Strong Safety who's main purpose is tackling. The Bills blitz corners much more than they'd ever blitz Whitner.

Whitner also missed a few games each of the past few seasons. In 07 he started 15 games

89 tackles, 1 Int at SS.

Landry has 3 total INT's in his career, about the same amount of games, and less tackles per game. (this is with him also at FS, where he got to get thrown at more). Whitner also has a Int Returned for a TD.

I'm not saying he's the best SS in the league but he's definitely one of the top ones in my books.

Has he always played SS? He was a CB at Ohio State and a FS his first few years I believe. Reguardless for a player taken 8th, he's done very little, I actually think Michael Huff taken one pick before him as been more productive, but a huge bust as well

I know that. My point was, I was waiting for Abe Pollin to die so Leonsis would take over. We were never going to win anything with Honest Abe at the helm. I think Bills fans are waiting for Wilson to die so they can put a new, less cheaper owner at the helm.

This is where the double-edged sword comes into play. What happens when Wilson dies? Will there even be a team in Buffalo? Wilson's kids have pretty much said that they want no part of owning the Bills after he dies.

Archived