Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This week is our biggest game of the year!

Chase M

I have to disagree. Until we learn to beat the teams we are supposed to beat and not just beat some of the upper echelon teams we are not going get very far. So if we beat philly it will be great and all, but it will show the same trend. We play up to the level of our opponents and lay an egg in games which we should easily win.

Unfortunately, it is easier said than done.

I agree for the most part, mainly on the morale/momentum standpoint and not to mention it would make us 2-0 in the division.

In a way, I'm hoping this was for good cause (the loss). I hope they take everyone serious and prepare a lot better but then again, I have said this for years now when we **** the bed.

Riggins posted a blog (rant), nothing new of course but it hit some points I am scared to admit... Like Shanny has lost it... Which of course we all had to bare Gibbs doing it (he definitely had his reasons).

I'm hoping we're heathy, ready to go and no more freak injury's such as our punter go down. 2-2, both being divisional wins, is pretty good considering all that is taking place here.

I agree for the most part, mainly on the morale/momentum standpoint and not to mention it would make us 2-0 in the division.

In a way, I'm hoping this was for good cause (the loss). I hope they take everyone serious and prepare a lot better but then again, I have said this for years now when we **** the bed.

Riggins posted a blog (rant), nothing new of course but it hit some points I am scared to admit... Like Shanny has lost it... Which of course we all had to bare Gibbs doing it (he definitely had his reasons).

I'm hoping we're heathy, ready to go and no more freak injury's such as our punter go down. 2-2, both being divisional wins, is pretty good considering all that is taking place here.

Exactly! But then we can say the same about Week 2. Alot of people(Inludeing me) thought the Skins would use that L and come out angry againt the Rams. So Hopefully McNabb will come out with someting to prove this week. Also Hall Needs to make 2 INT at least to make up for all his talking.

All hope is pretty much lost, for me anyway. With our defense, there's now way we can be competitive and make the playoffs. I feel a lot differently now than i did after week 1's victory.

With that said, I will still tune into the game and watch 'til the end, and scream at the top of my lungs for the skins. :)

Archived