Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VA/MD Vineyards/Bed and Breakfast Need Suggestions

BayouBrave86

The one we stayed at in Shenandoah Wine Country, the walls were way to thin. The next day after a pretty wild night, our only option was to roll out and skip breakfast with all of the other guests.

Yes, most of these places don't have much in the way of soundproofing. And if I'm on a relaxing getaway, I don't really feel like getting to bed early enough to go to a breakfast with everybody else at 8:00. I want to sleep in a little while. How about a Bed and Lunch?

No offense to anyone here but a football message board for romantic date ideas? Seems a little wrong head.

Give me a break man. I don't know where the good places are around this area when it comes to B&B's and wineries. I've been out of the area for about 5 years. I figured alot of these guys have taken their ladies somewhere nice at some point and time and I figured since most of this board resides in Virginia or Maryland that it would be a good idea to ask around where some good places to go would be. I'm not asking them to give me details on how to have a romantic evening. I'm simply asking for locations that might be appealing that other people have had good experiences with.

And thanks for all the suggestions everyone.

Yes, most of these places don't have much in the way of soundproofing. And if I'm on a relaxing getaway, I don't really feel like getting to bed early enough to go to a breakfast with everybody else at 8:00. I want to sleep in a little while. How about a Bed and Lunch?

Yeah, that's kind of like what the Bavarian Inn is, on Sundays, they have an incredible brunch, coffee pots in the room etc. So while your girl is getting ready, you can kick back, drink coffee, prop your feet up on the railing, and let the nice cool fall air blow on your nuts. :ols: B and B's set time for breakfast is never fun, especially if you don't want to talk to some stranger that listened to you bang your girl all night.

Archived