Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Houston Texans' Look-a-Like Thread

Dan T.

I hope this makes sense to everyone. :)

28o3ev.jpg

2dspzll.jpg

I'm a Texan fan.

Lot of funny stuff in this thread but... I have to take exception to this. Most Texan fans have been there since the beginning. I've got pictures of myself wearing Texans gear since 2000, right after the team was announced.

We've put up with a lot of bad football over the first 4 years of our existence (with the last 4 years getting better and better after the dreaded Casserly era.)

I'm not angry about it but I don't like being called a fair weather fan. Just because we've had a few people jump on the bandwagon the last week, I don't think those people characterize the hardcore fans that the Texans have.

We've put up with a lot of bad football over the first 4 years of our existence (with the last 4 years getting better and better after the dreaded Casserly era.).
As Redskin fans, we can sympathize with you guys having to put up with Charlie Casserly, as he's a big reason as to why we were so horrible in the 90s.

You have to give the man credit though for one thing: Picking Mario Williams over Reggie Bush. :ols:

Archived