Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monte Coleman - I just can't figure it out

K.O. Johnny

What did Wayne Curry do anyway?

Curry was (is?) a PGC politician who helped grease the wheels for JCK to build his shrine on the Wilson Farm site, later known as Raljon, MD.

The ring of fame induction was held on opening day in 1997. Probably something Curry demanded in order to pass the legislation to get the bloody thing built.

If I ever owned the team, removal of Curry's name plate from the ROF would be a top priority.

Big fan of Coleman myself. Every year they should bring him back before the first game, holding up his helmet like he did.

The thing about Coleman is he was a role player really. And a good role player is going to be loved by his home team, who sees him make plays 16 times a year, while people who only see him once or twice will ask why he's not a starter if he's so great.

Yep a GREAT role player. You can add Mike Nelms to that list and Go Go Washington as well. Damn those were the days my friend and I thought they would never end. Now I think the heartache will never end. I had Ravens & a Cowboy fan screaming all game long saturday night making fun of my once proud team. B******

Archived