Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jeremy Maclin Hurt

tml6157

Just turned the game on, how's Kolb been looking?

I heard an Eagles fan complaining that Kolb stares down his receivers and starts to panic if he's not open... then went on to say, and I quote, "Guess it's gonna be McNabb all over again... *sigh*."

I turned to him and said, "What, you actually think Kolb will spend 12 extremely successful years in Philly and set numerous Franchise records? Yeah right."

I heard an Eagles fan complaining that Kolb stares down his receivers and starts to panic if he's not open... then went on to say, and I quote, "Guess it's gonna be McNabb all over again... *sigh*."

I turned to him and said, "What, you actually think Kolb will spend 12 extremely successful years in Philly and set numerous Franchise records? Yeah right."

:doh: :ols:

Also, Vick fail. What a bad pass.

I think the Eagles made a mistake getting rid of McCheese and crackers too early. It doesn't look like Kolb can handle much pressure and I can see defenses pinning their ears back against Philly. The o-line looks awful and the Cincy first team defense was getting into the backfield with ease.

Jeremy Maclin-WR- Eagles Aug. 20 - 9:02 pm et

Jeremy Maclin left Friday night's preseason game with a "left shoulder contusion."

That's what the team is calling it, at least. He will not return. Maclin took a big shot from Bengals CB Johnathan Joseph, causing the 2009 first-round pick to fumble the ball out of bounds. He was immediately removed and tended to by trainers on the sideline. Maclin was sitting on a cart, though it's unclear if he was carted to the locker room. He did not appear to be in significant pain, which presumably is a good sign.

Jeremy Maclin-WR- Eagles Aug. 20 - 11:36 pm et

Eagles coach Andy Reid confirmed following Friday's preseason loss that X-rays came back negative on Jeremy Maclin's left shoulder.

Sounds like it was just a contusion, after all. Maclin should be listed as day to day, and might not even miss a significant chunk of practice. He remains worth drafting in all leagues as a WR3, with a touch more value in non-PPR.

Source: Adam Caplan on Twitter

Jeremy Maclin-WR- Eagles Aug. 20 - 11:36 pm et

Eagles coach Andy Reid confirmed following Friday's preseason loss that X-rays came back negative on Jeremy Maclin's left shoulder.

Sounds like it was just a contusion, after all. Maclin should be listed as day to day, and might not even miss a significant chunk of practice. He remains worth drafting in all leagues as a WR3, with a touch more value in non-PPR.

Source: Adam Caplan on Twitter

Good to hear. Eagle or not, I hate to see anyone get hurt.

Plus, I don't want anyone to discredit the 'Skins this season on the rest of the Division being banged up. =P

Archived