Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Direct TV Commercial: Anyone else tired of it?

Veretax

Okay, sometimes I actually enjoy the DirectTV commercial, but the one where they have that blond and her dad in Dallas, just drives me nuts. Am I the only one that already feels they've run that add into the ground?

In case anyone is wondering which I am referring too it is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ujlq46RpD0

I don't know why, I probably snickered the first time I saw it, but honestly, after seeing it repeated so many times on ESPN this morning I've about had it.

That's the first time I have seen it. I had seen the 49ers fan in Green Bay and the Dolphins fan in New England ones though.

And btw, I don't think that is supposed to be her father. I think its more like Anna Nicole's first marriage:

HowardMarshallAnnaNicoleSmith.jpg

There is actually 3 commercials that show Dallass beating the Redskins in some form. The Blonde/Old Guy dog pissing, the one with the dots (blue scores a TD over Red and it's Dallass/Wash) and the commecial where the girl is with 3 or 4 other guys and they're constantly changing jerseys. Roy Williams scores a TD in the corner of the endzone. But no, the media does show bias towards Dallass.

Archived