Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 minute drills.....Ramsey ready?

NoCalMike

So I'm playing Madden, week 2 against the Falcons. I am driving down the field to go up by 10 points and put the game away and silly me, I am not even looking at the clock and I end up running out of time. So that got me thinking, with the team we have this year, we may have some blowouts when the offense is clicking, but when Ramsey is in his "1st full year" mode, I see us in some dogfights that are going to require something we haven't seen done in the past few years, marching down the field in crunch time. For all the people that went to training camp to watch or just have any comments to give, do you think Ramsey is ready for 1:57 on the clock, Skins down by 3, one timeout left-type situations?

Originally posted by Oldskool

My bigger concern with Ramsey (and the offense in perticular) is what happens when there is 7 minutes to go and the Skins are UP bu 3. Will Spurrier run the ball and eat time or will he go for the throat and try to score again..

Agreed. Also hope Spurrier doesn't go for ever 4th and 2 to go on the Skins own 40 yard line like they did twice last week.

:shoothead

Archived