Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Slingbox for 2010 'Skins Season?

TDDance234

Hey all --

Looking for someone with a Slingbox who might be willing to let me use their online portion for 'Skins games in 2010.

I moved out of the area and got rid of DirecTV this year. I'd be willing to pay a small fee! Please let me know!

Thanks!

If Goddell really wanted to do something awesome, he'd allow fans to watch games online and charge a reasonable fee, either per game or for an entire season (basically, what the NFL is doing for the preaseason games.)

The NFL already does. It's Yahoo NFL Gamepass and you can only get it if you live outside North America. Unless your sneaky of course.:evilg:

I have slingbox, and live in Redskins country, but there's no way I'm giving some stranger on a message board login privileges to control and watch my home DVR. Sorry. That's just too much to ask.

If it's that important to you, why didn't you keep DirecTV?

I have slingbox, and live in Redskins country, but there's no way I'm giving some stranger on a message board login privileges to control and watch my home DVR. Sorry. That's just too much to ask.

If it's that important to you, why didn't you keep DirecTV?

Then why did you even bother answering the guys plea for help? I know why, but my answer would just get censored anyway.

Then why did you even bother answering the guys plea for help? I know why, but my answer would just get censored anyway.

I think it's a legitimate point to make that most people won't be willing to let a stranger from the internet have control over their home television, no need to get fussy.

I have a slingbox set up at my parents house in VA so I can watch the games up here in the north country, but I spent the last few years scrambling to find ways to watch so I feel your pain.

Hopefully the NFL steps up at some point and offers the ability to stream individual games, even if they charge for it. I think that are they holding off on offering a streaming service in order to force people to buy the NFL package from directTV, but the lack of a streaming service had the opposite effect on me, I went out and bought a slingbox.

Archived